Divination Practice Monday

GotH

CLOSED..

Exchanges to keep our intuitive skills in check. Anything goes and of course feedback..

CosmicBeing

I'll take a swing while i wait for my hair mask to sit in.

What can you tell me about H (a person) being in my life?

lepleadian

can i ask how my midterm will go on wednesday

GotH

Sounds good! I'm going to use Movie Divination for your q.

My question is, she sent the package off but she didn't sound too excited. Can you give me some insight as to why?

GotH

can i ask how my midterm will go on wednesday

hi lepleadian, just so you know there are no tarot or any cards used in this thread.. do you still want to participate?

lepleadian

hi lepleadian, just so you know there are no tarot or any cards used in this thread.. do you still want to participate?

sorry i was not aware :(
next time :D

GotH

I decided to find a movie title that began with the letter H to divine with.

Happily Ever After - Tales for Children this just started..

Cinderella

The energy here seems to be about dealing with a new "family." Some hard work, some two faced issues and some doubt. There is a guy who is looking for the one while the girl just seems to be trying to get through her life's issues.

Does this relate in any way?

CosmicBeing

I decided to find a movie title that began with the letter H to divine with.

Happily Ever After - Tales for Children this just started..

Cinderella

The energy here seems to be about dealing with a new "family." Some hard work, some two faced issues and some doubt.
Me and this person reconnected. There was two-faced issues and there are doubts..at least as far as I can tell on my end.
There is a guy who is looking for the one while the girl just seems to be trying to get through her life's issues.
I am not sure what the person is looking for. But, I do know I am just trying to make it through my life issues while at the same time having the right people in my life (and also in the process possibly find the right companion.)

Does this relate in any way?

Thank you for the reading. It made sense... especially the doubts.

CosmicBeing

Sounds good! I'm going to use Movie Divination for your q.

My question is, she sent the package off but she didn't sound too excited. Can you give me some insight as to why?

I'm going to use music.

Won't forgive your ways
I strip my mind with all but scorn
The scales of madness mesmerize

Is there something going on in her life or between you two that could cause her to not be in the nicest moods? She's in a state that nothing is worth anything.

Voice your dead prayer

Hey
You used me
But I had none to confide

I think she is going through something troubling where she sees herself as the victim, but has no safe space no one safe to go to.

Under a veil of stars
Where the darkness grows
The pressure from the chain that you hold me in
Ornament of scars
And the darkness rising
Over the ashen stains that I hold within

The Pressure of the chains you hold me in...made me think of marriage. That she views some type of commitment or relationship with a person is an obligation that she is stuck in no matter what the person has done or said.

Did not forget the name
I stripped my mind with all but you
The scales of madness just before we die

This makes me believe that she only has one person/situation on her mind that is causing her lack of enthusiasm.

This all looks to me that there is something causing her emotional pain and maybe even a level of depression/hopelessness.

I Hope this made sense and was helpful.

GotH

This is about a relative..

I'm going to use music.

Won't forgive your ways
I strip my mind with all but scorn
The scales of madness mesmerize

Is there something going on in her life or between you two that could cause her to not be in the nicest moods? She's in a state that nothing is worth anything.

Voice your dead prayer

Hey
You used me
But I had none to confide

I think she is going through something troubling where she sees herself as the victim, but has to safe space no one safe to go to.
Yes... I kind of pushed her to tell me what was up. She did say she was feeling sorry for herself but I had no idea why.

Under a veil of stars
Where the darkness grows
The pressure from the chain that you hold me in
Ornament of scars
And the darkness rising
Over the ashen stains that I hold within

The Pressure of the chains you hold me in...made me think of marriage. That she views some type of commitment or relationship with a person is an obligation that she is stuck in no matter what the person has done or said.
The last time I was over her house she offended a loved one of mine. We haven't been back since.

Did not forget the name
I stripped my mind with all but you
The scales of madness just before we die

This makes me believe that she only has one person/situation on her mind that is causing her lack of enthusiasm.
I think it's because she really misses us but realizes every time we go over there always seems to be a problem. I don't know if she sees this person as herself or me.

This all looks to me that there is something causing her emotional pain and maybe even a level of depression/hopelessness.

I Hope this made sense and was helpful.

Yup.. She didn't sound very happy at all. I think sending off the package was confirmation that I wouldn't be going out there this month.

Yes it made total sense. Thank you..