After a break up.

Mirko

Hello and thanks for having / having me :)

Deck used - A.E. Waite

I'm new here and would like to jump straight in with a question about a reading. A woman I had been seeing for almost 2 years has just broken up with me. I started seeing her after a 6.5 year relationship with someone else I loved dearly, and have spent the entirety of the second relationship trying my best to get over the first relationship. The second woman gave 200% and was open to family, living together and a real future together. She left me just a few days before I had finally come to peace about my previous relationship. She was worn down by me not being able to commit.

Since finding peace over my old relationship I feel freer, optimistic about life as well as being physically fit again and sleeping properly for the first time in years. It's just sad that I can't share the 'new me' with the woman who has just left. And I would do anything Iif I knew she would reconsider.

I did a reading a couple of days ago wanting to know what the future holds -

Recent Past - Empress
Present - Fool
Hidden Influences - Magician
Advice - Judgement
Near Future - Hermit

I see 2 possibilities -

1. Maybe the person who has just left me (Empress) has helped me to develop into the new me (Fool) who will use my creative resources (Magician) to come to terms with what has happened, and accept it for what it is (Judegement) so that I may continue on my own path of self discovery and development (Hermit).

or

2. My ex (Empress) is still very much a possibilty as I (Fool) am looking directly at her in the spread and so will be able to offer her the new me and new possibilities, achieving this through the use of my creative resources (Magician) while taking note of the events (Judgement) to help me continue on my self discovery (Hermit).

I'm hoping it's the second. Maybe both of my interpretations are wrong. What do you guys think?

Thanks!!!!!
Mirko

veritas

Hello and thanks for having / having me :)

I'm new here and would like to jump straight in with a question about a reading. A woman I had been seeing for almost 2 years has just broken up with me. I started seeing her after a 6.5 year relationship with someone else I loved dearly, and have spent the entirety of the second relationship trying my best to get over the first relationship. The second woman gave 200% and was open to family, living together and a real future together. She left me just a few days before I had finally come to peace about my previous relationship. She was worn down by me not being able to commit.

Since finding peace over my old relationship I feel freer, optimistic about life as well as being physically fit again and sleeping properly for the first time in years. It's just sad that I can't share the 'new me' with the woman who has just left. And I would do anything Iif I knew she would reconsider.

I did a reading a couple of days ago wanting to know what the future holds -

Recent Past - Empress
Present - Fool
Advice - Judgement
Near Future - Hermit

I see 2 possibilities -

1. Maybe the person who has just left me (Empress) has helped me to develop into the new me (Fool) who will use my creative resources (Magician) to come to terms with what has happened, and accept it for what it is (Judegement) so that I may continue on my own path of self discovery and development (Hermit).

or

2. My ex (Empress) is still very much a possibilty as I (Fool) am looking directly at her in the spread and so will be able to offer her the new me and new possibilities, achieving this through the use of my creative resources (Magician) while taking note of the events (Judgement) to help me continue on my self discovery (Hermit).

I'm hoping it's the second. Maybe both of my interpretations are wrong. What do you guys think?

Thanks!!!!!
Mirko
This will be quick and dirty but this is how I would read these cards having no vested emotional tie:
Recent Past - Empress
This would represent the woman who just left you. She has nurtured you and helped you become who you are now. This woman has given and given regardless of what she has gotten in return which is what all mothers and "Empresses" do. Give and love unconditionally
Present - Fool
This represents the new beginning that you are embarking on. Who is to say what that new beginning is....thats up to you (Fool;-) and the decisions that you make
This magician is just telling you that you have what it takes to make your dreams come true so just know that whatever it is that you want is possible. I do think it is referring to your present situation but don't hold me to that. Use your "gifts" wisely so that magician doesn't reverse himself;-( He can show our manipulative side sometimes
Advice - Judgement
THis advice is telling you that you need to take a good hard look at what you want. The time for "healing" and being wishy washy about you and your relationships is O-V-E-R. Time to step up and be real about what (and a big WHO here) you are wanting out of your life and relationships.
Near Future - Hermit
I think this is just telling you that you need to take time figuring this out to be fair to all involved. Be by yourself and look within yourself to find these answers before you make any move. You need to be sure about yourself and what will make you happy before you involve other people.

Mirko

Thank you so much for reading through and giving me your take. I also believe that anything can happen right now, as it is still fresh, and what my ex was waiting for is finally here. Question is if she will ever be ready or prepared to try again.

Interesting what you say about the Magician and our abilities to manipulate in such situations. I will be mindful!

Thank you!

veritas

Thank you so much for reading through and giving me your take. I also believe that anything can happen right now, as it is still fresh, and what my ex was waiting for is finally here. Question is if she will ever be ready or prepared to try again.

Interesting what you say about the Magician and our abilities to manipulate in such situations. I will be mindful!

Thank you!

She may want to see that you have gone through this process so that she can trust you with her love and emotions again. Talk is cheap....we "Empresses" want to know that you are sure about yourself before we open up our hearts again...."Once bitten twice Shy" They wrote that song, and many others, for a reason;-)

Mirko

Thanks Veritas. Unfortunately the cards didn't seem to warn OR I misread their meaning. She came over last night to give me a bag of my stuff she had lying around. She sounded very angry on the phone beforehand. As she came I had already had some wine with friends and so was a little tipsy. She wanted to leave immediately but I tried to convince to have a beer to say goodbye properly.

We then had the most horrible conversation which ended with her saying I should stay away from her and all friends and that she would never forgive me. I had tried to explain that I had gone through heartache and I had neglected her due to this. That I had now recovered and felt good again. She wanted to punch me in the face. I have never seen so much anger and hate. She had been hurt so much.

Maybe me trying to convince her about how good I felt was 1. A form of manipulation and 2. Not totally respecting her pain and only focusing on me.

So, thank you again. I now believe the cards were talking about my own personal quest ALONE. She has definitely helped me become who I am now, but I've still so much to learn.

faithnlight

Feels like you have a connection with your past relationship and it looks like it's going to be a perpetual ting for you...though you say you feel free( why magician! To me, that screams why you can't seem to completely commit to this recent relationship of yours...) Though, she has been a true Empress to you in giving and loving unconditionally, even in the light of what has happened. Her coming and having an argument etc. A women's sixth sense is very strong, she is well aware why you find it hard to commit. Truth is, you are headed unsure(fool), you don't seem to know what you really desire, coz you actually apparently have feelings for both. Old relationship can't work , you wish to rescue this one. Yes! You MUST confront yourself first(judgment) decide, determine, make up your mind on who you wish to go ahead with! What are your expectations from the relationship? How fair is it? It's two for tango! You can't just be taking n not giving anything back.

Hope that helps. It's quite heart breaking to be on a situation like this. Hope things work out for you.

Love n light
Tanu

Mirko

Thank you faithnlight,

a very interesting insight. Thanks so much for taking the time to look into this.

There is a very special connection between me and my ex, and yes there always will be. We were family, but not really lovers. Thats why I ended it after 6.5 years.

I guess the worst thing is that my recent ex has decided to save herself (split up) and now here I am the 'new' me, not thinking for a second about her pain, rather trying to convince her that everything will be ok and telling her I'm just fine. A very selfish thing to do.

I just wish I could have shared with her what I know I can now begin to give finally. She deserved oh so much more than what I gave her.

Thanks again for your time
Mirko

faithnlight

It's okayšŸ˜Š Cheer up! It's NOT all gloom n doom yet..I haven't seen that...repeating myself...she IS an empress...u will see her again. My instincts tell me she is as much wanting you back...give it time...try n have a hearty chat when the dust settles a bit.

Love n light
Tanu