Aeclectic Tarot
Dedicated to the diversity and beauty of Tarot since 1996

· Tarot Decks   · Tarot Meanings   · Tarot Forum   · Home

Tarot Gallery Tarot Card Meanings Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Community What's New

Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Spreads

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot enthusiasts, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post, share readings, search, view extra boards and more.

Hope to see you in the forum soon!

Mimers 
Citizen

Situational Guide Thread

This is the first and only spread I have come up with and can be used for help in just about any situation.

2*6

1. What am I doing right?
2. What am I doing wrong?
3. What do I need to tap into to make things better (the imfamous advise card)
4 Likely outcome if I continue as I am.
5. Likely outcome if I continue what I am doing right and take the advise card.
6The gift that all this is moving toward.

Please let me know what you think of my spread and any changes you would make of it. Or better descriptions, or what kind of questions your would ask with it! How you would tweek it change it or turn it inside out....

Thanks!
Mimers

Last edited by Mimers; 02-02-2003 at 21:20.
Mimers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2003 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #1
jeank74 
Citizen

Hello Mimers,

Thank you for sharing this spread. Just a few questions for you, what was the inspiration of this spread and how did you come about to make this spread? Have you ever used this spread for yourself and other people?

Just curious...as a tarot beginner myself. Thank you.
jeank74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2003 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #2
Trogon 
Citizen

Howdy Mimers... Good spread... thanks for sharing it with us. I would say the only thing I would "tweak" would be the #2 card... instead of the phrase "what am I doing wrong" I would make it a little less negative. Perhaps "what am I doing that needs to be changed" or "where do I need to make improvments".

Just a thought...

"A famous person once said; 'you can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time' ... but, as I (an even more famous person) say; 'if you don't teach them to read, you can fool them whenever you like!'"
[Max Headroom]
Trogon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2003 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #3
Mimers 
Citizen

Thanks guys!

Jean - my inspiration for this was kind of 2 fold. First, I really wanted to create my own spread. I wanted to give it a try.

Second is I wanted to look at where my life was going and didn't feel like doing a cc spread. I looked through my journal and books for a spread to use and just couldn't find one that worked. So I made my own!

Major Tom - the fact that I put 'what am I doing wrong' just makes it more a 'Mimi' spread. I am such a to the point person and I have a hard time when people start beating around the bush with me. I like that straight forward in your face kind of answer.

Thanks guys!

Mimi

Old 25-02-2003 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #4
Sterlyn 
Citizen

Mimers,
I like this spread, direct to the point, nothing extra that you don't need for some questions. I absolutely suck at creating my own spreads, so lately i have been snarfing up other peoples, and putting them in my journal. Consider your spread snarfed, with appropriate accreditation of course.

Old 26-02-2003 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #5
Mimers 
Citizen

Snarf all you want, Honey

Old 26-02-2003 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #6
Go ad-free and support us too - upgrade to subscriber today