Fantastical Tarot study group discussion

coldsuns

I hope more people will buy this deck and discuss it with me!

HOLMES

hi

i have the fanastical tarot in my cooler, i haven't studied it yet.
but if you ask a question i will get it and give my meager insight :O)

twilight_reader

anyone interested?

I have this deck and would love to work with it more. If anyone is still interested in studying - speak up. I realize it's been awhile since anyone posted here.

???

lunalafey

well- let's see-
with me makes four of us-
who else- ??
I LOVE this deck-
when I first got it I used it exclusivly-
now I'm back to what ever feels right for the moment.
It's actually been a while since i have touched the deck.
been thinking about it though...

twilight_reader

I got this deck from my husband for my birthday last year. I have to admit that I have not connected to this deck like I wanted to. The minors just don't seem to click for me, so I use the majors only when reading with this deck.

Did you find your own meaning in the minors or do you use the LWB's meanings? The pictures seem so contradictory of what the meaning is meant to be.

I've been telling myself to study it along side the RWS but haven't found the time yet.

inanna_tarot

count me in too btw :p

ive got this deck and love it (along with her vampire deck)!!!
Definately needs the study.

With the minors they do seem about contradictory straight off, but i've never gone with the LWB and gone always with my gut :p

Shes a very interesting artist and hopefully theres a few more tarot decks in her yet :) *Flutters eye lashes*

Sezo
x

mj07

count me in!

I got this deck last weekend and so far I'm really enjoying it. I'd love to exchange ideas about it with other people! :)

inanna_tarot

organising this thing!

Just a question, if we are going to be a SG, could we find another way of going through the cards that major 0-21 then the minors? Perhaps something abit random? or 21-0 backwards perhaps?
Something out of the usual to study this deck seems in order to me.

Sezo
x

Edited to add a vital word or two!

Maly

I just recently sent an order for my first deck:
The Fantastical Deck

When it arrives, Ill be more that happy to take part in this study.

Foxyangel

This is my second deck...

I have only done 2 readings with it yet both have "spoken" to me in more detail than with my tarot other deck....

Having only used it twice I am going to do a new deck spread on it and find out what it has to reveal.

I must admit that I love the imagery on it ;)