Past lives

Indigo_lady

I've been looking for a spread to help out in this scenario, but I haven't really found anything. It's not ur usual past life spread (whatever that might be :p )

Let me see if I can explain myself

Sometimes (at least for me) I go through certain experiences, lets say a relationship, a trip, a problem, an encounter with someone, etc ... and u know that there is a karmic reason / connection for this X situation to happen,

Something that u still have to learn, something that u have to solve, something that u have to remember , however u want to see it

is there a spread that can help me study a specific situation within the past life context?

Emily

Hi Indigo_Lady,

There was a reincarnation spread from Sylvia Abraham's spread book. I'm not sure its what you are looking for but I'll bump the post up - maybe you can change the meanings and make the spread fit your needs or combine with other past life spreads on here to make it more suitable. :)

lunalafey

somewhere here I saw a spread that compared this lifetime to a past lifetime, I don't recall where it is. a bit of searching will produce the thread.

QUOTE Something that u still have to learn, something that u have to solve, something that u have to remember , however u want to see it.

I see this as a pattern thing(?), perhaps asking the cards "what is my lifes karmic lesson?"

Nao

This was actually something I've been looking for as well...I haven't found a spread for it yet. It's more specifically related to someone I've met over 10 years ago and had an impacting relationship with. I've had the most peculiar feeling about him...something familiar like I knew him from somewhere. I also had very vivid "ancient" looking dreams relating to him back then...it was all quite weird. I was later told by several "psychics" that I had a past life bond with him before..in fact, we have a very strong bond with each for lives after lives. Something that was never able to be solved. I've always wanted to find a spread to read more in to that...but haven't been able to find one that relates my relationship to that person in a past life and what connection it has with this life. If someone knows anything that might help, please let me know!! I'd so very appreciate it!

Was it something like this that you were looking for as well, Indigo_lady?

Astraea

3-Card spread

Hi, Indigo_lady. Taking a cue from the questions you posed in your initial post, I'm thinking that maybe a three-card spread would be useful:

1) What is the lesson to learn/problem to solve?

2) What remains to be discovered or remembered about this?

3) What is the reason for (fill in the blank)?

Indigo_lady

Yes Nao, that's a perfect example of what I'm talking about

See, lunalafey, a karmic lesson is of course part of it, but Nao gives out a very good example, and probably the first that comes to mind, the connection between a relationship in this life time and a past lives of urs and the implications back and forth of it...

Thanks for the spread Emily, I just saw it on the other forum, it looks pretty interesting and I'm gonna give it a try

It's not spefically what I'm looking for, but I think it's an excellent starting point ;)

Indigo_lady

answering myself and anyone interested

Doing a bit of reaserch I found this spread

http://www.tarotmoon.com/articles/Past_Life_I/past_life_i.html

It's a past life spread focusing on ur relationship with someone...

It's a basic 3 x 3 square, using the Fool as a signifier and then 9 more cards

3 rows: present life, one past life, one older past life

depending on what row the Fool falls in you interpret it from there and see how ur relationship with this person has evolved

There's a really good example as well

It's pretty interesting and insightful..

;)

Emily

Hi Indigo_Lady,

not sure if this is what your after either but I found this spread in the back of The Celtic Dragon deck book by D J Conway.

Quote" This layout requires much introspection. You are comparing traits and/or conditions from your past lives to your present life, in an effort to find stumbling blocks. Past life conditions continue to influence our present subconcious mind, often causing us to act or react in way which seem out of character." Unquote

Past Life, Present Influence
7>>>>>>3>>>>>>5
>>>8>>>1>>>9>>>
4>>>>>>2>>>>>>6

1..Present face the inquirer shows to the world
2..Past physical state affecting the question
3..Present physical state
4..Past mental state affecting the question
5..Present mental state
6..Past spiritual state affecting the question
7..Present spiritual state
8..Past emotional state affecting the question
9..Present emotional state.

I haven't used this spread yet but it looks interesting so I thought I would post it :)