Aeclectic Tarot
Dedicated to the diversity and beauty of Tarot since 1996

· Tarot Decks   · Tarot Meanings   · Tarot Forum   · Home

Tarot Gallery Tarot Card Meanings Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Community What's New

Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Spreads

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot enthusiasts, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post, share readings, search, view extra boards and more.

Hope to see you in the forum soon!

C.N. 
Citizen

Finding your soulmate spread

I have searched for a spread to help me find my soulmate. All I found was relationship spreads for people who has already found someone, so I decided to make my own:

First split your deck into four parts: Aces, Court cards, Majors and other Minors.
Shuffle each part, ask question etc...

The cards:
1 - What is my/your soulmate like? (Court Card)
2 - In what situation will I/You meet my/your soulmate? (Minor)
3 - How to approach/charm my/your soulmate? (Ace)
4 - Advice card (Major)

Comments, suggestions?
C.N. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2003 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #1
Trogon 
Citizen

Howdy CN... looks like a good spread to me. I'm not sure about the reason for splitting the deck apart and only using part of it for each position.... Hmmm... on second thought... yes, I can see how at least the courts would apply more to the "What is my/your soulmate like?" position... Hmmm... food for thought.

You might also want to take a look at one posted by Zander a while back, in this thread; http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread...&threadid=9034 Zander's "love search" spread is about 2/3 of the way down on the first page.

"A famous person once said; 'you can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time' ... but, as I (an even more famous person) say; 'if you don't teach them to read, you can fool them whenever you like!'"
[Max Headroom]
Trogon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2003 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #2
Sandra 
Resident

Smile I am going to try it!

Hi there

Before I trying this spread, a question needs to be answered first....

Which card is about 'timing'? Can this spread tell me when I will find the soulmate?

Sandra
Sandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2003 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #3
LittleWing 
Citizen

i'm always confused when asking 'timing' from a spread. which card indicates soon, or never!!

for example - the tower could mean something is going to drasticall y change .... bringing your lover to you. but on the other hand it could mean that everything will go wrong - and it is not going to happen.
LittleWing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2003 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #4
HudsonGray 
Citizen

Remember, soul mates don't necessarily mean 'lovers'. A soul mate can be any age or gender, they're the ones who know you as well as you know yourself and can finish your sentences for you (and you theirs, it's reciprocated!). And they're not necessarily permenently in your life, they do come and go. We get several soulmates in our lifetimes.

I only say this because movies, books & tv ONLY portray soul mates as passionate lovers with you forever until a tragedy takes them away........romantic, but very limiting and far from the real truth.

Old 18-06-2003 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #5
C.N. 
Citizen

Trogon: Thanks for the link, just what I was looking for. About the splitting up, well I guess that is optional except for the court cards.

Sandra: I have no clue how get the timing from a spread. But the second card is the one closest related to timing (In what situation = an event in space/time). If you want to know time and know how to get the time from a card, try to add a fifth timecard under the second card.

HundsonGray: I realized that myself later when I did a test reading and saw cards that clearly hinted at one of my best friends. I would recommend to all readers that if you are looking for a lover-soulmate, then state it clearly.
C.N. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2003 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #6
HudsonGray 
Citizen

LOL that's like the story I heard about someone doing a 'come to me' spell for a soul mate, they narrowed down the gender but they didn't specify sexual orientation! She got a gay friend coming out of the woodwork & it went really well for years before they parted--soul mates, but not lovers. Gotta be specific about what you mean, sometimes!

Old 19-06-2003 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #7
skysilver 
Citizen

Smile

I like your spread:

I am going to try it and see how it goes...
skysilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2003 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #8
mike gorth 
Citizen

Great spread. I just put it in my book of spreads.
mike gorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2005 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #9
VZed 
Resident

Why Split the cards - Hmmm

Well the feeling I get is as follows:
The cards:
1 - What is my/your soulmate like? (Court Card)
Desribes the personalities of the person.
2 - In what situation will I/You meet my/your soulmate? (Minor)
Describes teh normal everyday life situations that occur (may need more than on if clarification is necessary).
3 - How to approach/charm my/your soulmate? (Ace)
Describes beginnings.
4 - Advice card (Major)
Serious message by using stages (Where I am at) in the life process. This still needs some thought though.

I hope this sort of sounds sensible (untuitively speaking LOL).

Just some of my thoughts.

Love Light and Peace
Vernon
VZed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2005 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #10
Go ad-free and support us too - upgrade to subscriber today