past life readers, a new spread

lunalafey

Those who have experiece with past life spreads....and those who would like to try one for the first or second time; I made a spread and would like to know what you think.
The reason I address readers who are familiar with pastlife readings is for comparing this to other spreads.

here it is-

.................3..................---cards 1,2,6,7 sit in a tight square..
.............1......2..............----cards3,4,5,8 sit at the 4 middle
........4.................8........----points of the square
..12-13...14-15....16-17
................18.................----cards 18,21,22 are in a tight line
.........19..........20..........----cards 19,20 sit in the middle
................21.................----between 18 & 21

meanings break down like this:

who I was in a past life
1. mind
2. body
3. spirit

what my life was like
4. birth
5. undercurrent*
6. attitude
7. actions
8. death
* undercurrent is what the life is centered around.....for example; A woman who is 'lost', she was abused sexually as a child, the trauma has caused her mental & emotional pain, she turns that pain on to her partner with violence & infidelity....might her card her be the Devil or perhaps Justice rev.

how the past life effects this life
#9 pyramid deals with Family & home (early life)
#10 pyramid deals with Work & possesions
#11 pyramid deals with Love & relatioships
9, 10, 11 are self cards
12,14,15 are the positive influences
13,15,17 are the negitive influences

finding balance
18. challenge/lesson
19. heart
20. soul
21. sacrifice
22. hidden influences

ah.....I know it's a big one. But with past lives, there's alot to cover. I did a test run with the first version of the spread, even though the cards in thier positions felt right, the spread it's self lacked a certain flow.
So this is the revised version, still not compleatly satisfied, but much better than the first. I feel there are a few 'bugs' I could work out do all feed-back is greatly appriciated.

Artemis Sans

AMAZING SPREAD!!!

Indigo_lady

luna,

I would love to give this spread a try, do you want to try it together?

lunalafey

WHY YES!
I did my second reading/ first with the revised for my daughter...
It was interesting. Though done reading it, I'm not fully done analizing it. So with another reader & 'life', I have something else to possibly give me points I have not noticed. Besides she's 7 and there is part of the reading that has not come to pass, so I can't go to far into it. Also, I have two different idea's on "when" the life took place, it would be interesting to see what others think....

Indigo_lady

Great!!!!

How should we do it???

PM me if you'd like ;)

wavebreaker

Indigo_lady and lunalafey: just an idea, but why don't you try the spread together and post the results in Your Readings, so we can all learn more about it and see how it works? Unless of course you think the reading is too private.

wavebreaker

So much for me thinking I had this wonderful and original idea... :laugh:

Great initiative!

azuremariposa

luna, this is a wonderful spread! i had created a past life spread recently that would allow the person to keep going back further and further (using the whole deck if they wished)...but this is rather nice...i like it alot!! :D

if i feel up to giving it a try, i'll definitely let you know the results! thanks for sharing this with us!!

much love,

~azure

lunalafey

azure-
Do you have that posted here somewhere? I'd like to see it.
This spread was developed because of another PL spread I found that had 9 cards, 9 lives...it was not used for getting indepth, it was used for determining the lives of two souls together though lives & times....I will have to find the site & post the link....very cool spread.
with each one card is a life upon which another spread will uncover in depth....
maybe your spread would work with the 9 card....because the 9 cards 'goes back & back & back' {must go find that site....}
THAT is more of what I was trying to accomplish, but some how turned into this big Ankh looking thing......

found it
past life connections