Ideah Spread

ol_crazy_Legs

I saw this online and i decided to share it with others...

"The Idea Spread is to be used when you’re trying to think of new ways to handle a situation, and nothing so far seems quite right. The point is not for the Tarot to tell you what to do, but to get your mind thinking in new directions (or perhaps, to point out that some of the ideas you’ve already had are better than you realized.)

The basic spread is pretty simple:

3 4 5 6
1 2

1 and 2 are the idea
3 and 4 are how the idea could be carried out
5 and 6 are what could happen if you do carry it out.

I put two cards in each position because I thought it would give more information, without being overwhelming. You can, of course, add more cards if necessary.

You can lay out two or more ideas from the same deck shuffle, or you could return the cards to the deck and reshuffle for each individual idea."

http://www.moonlily.com/tarot/spreads/default.htm

ol_crazy_Legs

the spread was supposed to look like this

3 4 5 6
1 2

ol_crazy_Legs

GRRRRRRrrrrr,

Simone

LOL, ol_crazy_Legs,

right on the third time! :laugh:

Interesting spread - I'll definitely try it when a new idea hits me ;) !

Thanks for sharing

Light and love
Simone

Osher

This spread looks quite interesting, although I'll probably try it in groups of 3. For some reason 3 seems 'correct' to me,

Shesawolf

I just tried the spread on the question about starting my new business... It's a pretty darn good way to look at a choice/situation!

The first two cards literally jumped out for positions...
1 & 2: King of Pentactles and Queen of Cups Rx...

3&4: The Tower & The Magician

5&6: The Hierophant Rx and 6 of Wands Rx

I take them to mean:
My idea (1&2).... is to be able to work that provides enough income to take care of my self (and my son) while the QofCups recognizes that this is not a business that will feed my femine side, I'm not expecting my emotional needs to be met by this business.

How the idea could be carried out (3&4)... Take a leap of faith (jump right out from the burning building) and reconstruct how I think about work... and use all the tools (skills) that I (should) know that I have to offer.

What could happen if I carry it out (5&6)... Here I see delays or problems with getting it started... probably because I'm a woman trying to nudge into a 'traditionaly' male dominated field (Hierophant Rx)... what I see as a result is delays in success (((other interpretations are welcome here)))

Thanks for the new spread that'll be added to my repertoire!

CB