Rohrig Exploration - Das Lied der Rohrigen

Namaste

Welcome one and all! :)

I invite you all to contribute:

1) the Rohrig Booklet interpretation of a card you have chosen at random from your shuffled deck, or because it is one of your favourtie cards, together with

2) your comments about, and your personal interpretation of that card.

I am sure we will all enjoy replying with our personal interpretations or comments about your chosen, thereby engaging in what I hope will be a delectable experience.

Most of all, feel free to contribute whenever you want. This is a leisurely exploration.:)

I would ask, only, that you identify the card you are focusing on in the optional subject box of your reply.

I have called this group Das Lied der Rohrigen - The Chant of the Rohrig-ers in tribute to the artist who created the deck's amazing artwork.

So the journey begins...

Moonbow

Hi Namaste

So which cards have been done already, the search I did brings up alot of threads about a study group for this deck last summer - do you want us to add to them?

M*

Namaste

Moonbow* said:
So which cards have been done already, the search I did brings up alot of threads about a study group for this deck last summer - do you want us to add to them?

I'm so glad you're embarking on this journey with me and whomever else wishes to join us, M! :)

It looks as though you've been a member here longer than I have and know AT better than I do. What do you think?

My first inclination is to start afresh, with our take on things, so to speak, and to continue what I started, but seemed to peter out. I'd like to hear your opinion, though.

I had started at random with this www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24399&perpage=10&highlight=lied&pagenumber=2

followed by this www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24400&highlight=lied
to which I got no response. :( and this one www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24401&highlight=lied which Jewel-ry kindly responded to.

Should we continue these, or start completely afresh?

I need to tell you that I see this study as an exploration, a leisurely exploration, so that we don't feel rushed in any way.

I cannot be here on weekends, but that doesn't mean others can't go on posting. :)

Do you think we should only have one card going at a time, or more?

I defer to our experience...

N

Moonbow

Namaste seems to me you are doing just fine, :) although I am not an expert as I haven't started a study group myself.

I will post on your threads to start off with.

Moonbow*

Namaste

Moonbow* said:
Namaste seems to me you are doing just fine, :) although I am not an expert as I haven't started a study group myself.

I will post on your threads to start off with.

Thank you for your kind words, Moonbow. :)

That's wonderful! I look forward to reading your insights, and welcome the opportunity of learning from you and with you.

Monday, I will start a new Rohrig landscape (card). Then perhaps we can take turns after that, and if others join us, which would be wonderful, we can all take turns. Sound good?

Enjoy your weekend! :D

Moonbow

I think what I will do is have the Rohrig as my daily card deck for a while. I probably won't post every day though as I am also journalling my Victoria Regina and a few others :). That way it will get me back into the deck. I did this for a while with the Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea and it worked quite well.

Trouble is 78 days is still a long time but lets take one day at a time.

Moonbow

Sorry, forgot to say, I will look out for Mondays post and start a new card when I can too

M*

galadrial

Hi Namaste, Moonbow*, and Contrascarpe96.
Due to personal reasons, I'll be mostly away from the forum for the summer. I was hoping to study the Fool first, but ran out of time/energy for a card I would really like to devote some thought to. Sorry I'm taking off just as you're joining in, Contrascarpe96. I appreciate each of your insights and hope to be back in the fall.

Love and Light, galadrial

Moonbow

I'm probably too late in replying but we look forward to you coming back to us Galadrial, hopefully you will have quite alot to catch up on. :)