Whats Your Motto?

September Pixie

Similar to the fortune cookie game.. What would your motto be?

48. A Collective Of Pixies
14. The Maiden
64. Gawtcha

Mine would be..

Working together will bring rapid change & a light heart.

Chronata

What a wonderful idea!

I've always liked this game!

Let's see...
Ekstasis
The Oak Men
Singer of Intuition

My motto...

Seek the Ancient Wisdom...but always trust your own Sight...
And there you will find the greatest Joy.

sagitarian

ooOOOOooo...I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY...how do you play? Ask the cards and then suffle? how do you get the analogy, self interpretation? oh please do share the how to! Looks forward to playing!

September Pixie

Draw 3 cards.. create a motto.. either to live by or for the day.. can be as light or as serious as you want it to be.. as with anything fae.. there are no rules. :)

Jewel

Cool new exercise! Mine are:

18. The Lady of the Harvest
4. He of the Firy Sword
15. The Journeyman

Family, friends and experience give you the strength and resolve to embark on new journeys and take risks.

This message came me as I flipped the cards over ... didn't have to even think about it. In addition it is appropriate to things going on my life at this time.

Also ... the second time I have drawn the Journeyman today. The first time was in doing the exercise of if I was a faerie which one would I be.

Coincidence? .... Not with the Faeries! No question about it, I am on a journey (and apparently have a great support system for it :))

September Pixie

23. O! That Gnome
49. Mikle a' Muckle
25. The Faery Godmother

Use a kind word & child like faith to break bad habbits.

ScarabFlight

33. Faeries of the Future
64. Gawtcha
4. He of the Fiery Sword

Don't dwell in the past or you're in for a rude awakening. The time for action is now.

September Pixie

64. Gawtcha
63. Indi
3. The Guardian at the Gate

through indecision we may find an unexpected change to a new way of life

Chronata

The first time I did this...the cards I drew, and the motto I crreated for them struck me as being so absolutely perfect for me...that I didn't dare do another draw!

But I can definately see what a great exercise this can be!

Pulling three each day...and deriving the saying from them can be a great new way of looking at the "daily draw."

Thanks, September Pixie!

Jewel

Chronata said:
The first time I did this...the cards I drew, and the motto I crreated for them struck me as being so absolutely perfect for me...that I didn't dare do another draw!

Same here ....