The Stalemate Spread

miss_apples

This spread is for when you have an ongoing conflict with someone in your life (or I suppose it would work for inner conflicts as well) and you just cant see an end to the conflict in sight. I created this spread because of an ongoing conflict Ive been having with my brother in law, I havent tried it yet but I will as soon as Im done posting this :)

The Stalemate Spread

--2---1---3--
-------4-------
-------5-------

position #1 The overall conlict/situation
position #2 How they really feel about you
position #3 How you really feel about them
position #4 Common Grounds (what the 2 of you have in common and can use to help the situation)
position #5 Best way to handle the conflict

Any ideas of how to make this spread better are always appreciated :)

mj07

wow, this looks great! I'm going to try it out right away, thanks!

lionette

miss_apples -- spread looks great!
I'm happy to say I've no conflict now to try it out myself! But will try it as soon as appropriate.

I'm curious how it comes out for each of you...

miss_apples

I just posted a reading with this spread in the "Your Readings" Forum. Im kinda mind boggled at what cards I got.

mj07

I'm kind of mind-boggled by the cards I threw for this, too! weird...

ncefafn

Cool spread, Miss Apples. I'm going to go pick a fight with someone so I can try this out. :)

miss_apples

ncefafn said:
Cool spread, Miss Apples. I'm going to go pick a fight with someone so I can try this out. :)

NOOOOOO...dont do that...lol

MJ07...post them.

Dreth

i just tried it out with and argument me and my boyfriend had. it gave me some really good advice to help me and him work out our problems. i also learned he has a hard time letting others go for extended periods of time.

a_shikhs

Awesome spread.. :thumbsup: Thank you miss_apples. :)

Paula Michigan

Loving this spread miss-apples. Right to the point. Thanks