Readings with the Gilded....

lunakasha

I thought it would be fun and interesting to start a thread for people to share their personal readings with the Gilded Tarot.

I know that a few people have already posted their initial or new deck readings with the Gilded either in this forum or on the original Gilded thread in the Decks forum. I may try to track them down and paste the links in here, just so that we can find them all in one place....and would like to ask lark (and others) if they might be willing to copy and paste their readings here at some point...lark's new deck reading is much too beautiful not to be shared with as many members as possible!!! :D:p
(She told me once that flattery would get me everywhere, LOL!!!)

Looking forward to your Gilded readings....I will be posting mine here at a later date....

;) Luna

Aun

Hi,

I just finished investigating about the Gilded deck, and I have a question:

Is the deck already available for sale in large scale?

According to the website, there were only 200 copies available, and of course that raises the price is a little above average.

And by the way, congratulations to Ciro M. - the deck is trully outstanding.

contrascarpe

Hmm, perhaps it is time to offer up a reading online Luna? Hehe, just gently nudging you into doing more readings ......

lunakasha

Aun said:
Hi,

I just finished investigating about the Gilded deck, and I have a question:

According to the website, there were only 200 copies available, and of course that raises the price is a little above average.

And by the way, congratulations to Ciro M. - the deck is trully outstanding.

Hi Aun!!!

The large-scale release is coming in September....there will be a deck and companion book published by Llewellyn. You can preorder the deck now at a discount, through either tarotgarden or amazon....

Glad you discovered the Gilded...if you are interested, there are some study threads in the General Study forum...people who are awaiting the September release can participate by viewing the cards on Ciro's website....

:) Luna

janstar17

Aun said:

Hi Aun...it is do for mass publication in September...we are all counting the minutes. :)

lunakasha

contrascarpe96 said:
Hmm, perhaps it is time to offer up a reading online Luna? Hehe, just gently nudging you into doing more readings ......

Hehehehe....so subtle, isn't he??? :p

Well...I am going to start by posting (here) with my own self-readings, and then....eventually offer a reading on the exchange forum....definitely a slooooow, gradual process for me! ;)

Thanks!!!

OakDragon

Oh, you nudgers! :p

Ok, ok, ok. I will start doing more readings with my Gilded and posting them. And, yes, Lunie, your career reading with the Gilded is still in the works!

Aun

Thank you Luna and Janstar for the heads up...

I am definitely pre-ordering it today at Tarot Garden

contrascarpe

lunakasha said:
Hehehehe....so subtle, isn't he??? :p

I have never, ever been accused of being subtle before, hehe.

Dan

lunakasha

contrascarpe96 said:
I have never, ever been accused of being subtle before, hehe.

Dan

LOL Dan......nothing wrong with that!!! :p

Sometimes I can be a little TOOO subtle...gets me into trouble!!! :p })