The Quest Tarot -The Wheel of Fortune

MysticHermit

There is a big wheel with some hebrew letters in it.
The characters may be different language too. I dont know.
There are several precious stones embedded on the wheel.
There are sources of light on eother side of the wheel.
There are several stars & lighting sparks at the top of the card.
There is a pine-cone looking structure at the bottom of the wheel.
Also, a golden hand is in front of the pine-cone structure.
What is the purpose of the hand? Is it the hand that rotates the wheel of fortune?

Thanks,
MysticHermit

prk001

The background of the card shows a land of crystals. There is a great amount of energy transactions occuring between the crystals and the Universe. The wheel of fortune looks lavishly rich with an earth-like object at its centre.
Probably the hand at the bottom is the one that rotates the Wheel of fortune. People who are not aware (that every action they do brings a result back to them) think that the hand is of hand of god or the hand of fate rotating their fortune in mysterious ways. But, people who know the Cause and effect relationship would be better able to control their fortune & destiny of their wheel.

prk001

MysticHermit said:
There is a big wheel with some hebrew letters in it.
The characters may be different language too. I dont know.
I dont know the language either. :)

What is the purpose of the hand? Is it the hand that rotates the wheel of fortune?
Yeah, I assume that it is the hand that is rotating the wheel. But whether is going to be your hand or somebody else's hand depends entirely on you. :D

L&L,
RK

JosephMartin

Just a note

The colored gems on the wheel are meant to be associated with the Chakras. There are 8 gems not seven as many of the psychics and healers that I have known and worked with have been seeing additional Chakra points on the body as well as around the body.

I call the 8th Chakra point the "Soul" Chakra.

You may notice the same gems on the Ace of Swords.

Just a thought...

yours in the cards,
Joseph

The 78th Fool

This was the first card I saw - It sold me the deck.

It's a completely different system from the decks I'm used to reading with but It's worth making the effort when the images are so rich and rewarding

I could really see myself walking towards this Wheel with a great sense of reverence, fear and trepidation, possibly kneeling to await judgement or mercy.

Chris. xx