Full Moon Spread

SongDeva

In the talking tarot forum I posted to see who else would do a full moon spread tonight as I'm doing one myself, for the first time. Some folks requested that I post the spread here.
It's from Jette's Tarot for All Seasons.

Full Moon Spread
(or, Moontime Spread, as she calls it, which seems to sound like something else entirely!)
It's thrown on the shape of a full moon, clockwise.

1. Relationships
What you need to know about developing your potential in relationship to others. The truth of your relationships, be they lover/coworker/family/friend.

2. The Power of Choice
What decision needs to be made now to fully express your potential? What will free your creativity?

3. Manifesting Goals
What action do you need to take on the physical plan to reinforce your magical (or tarot) workings? What can you do in the mundane world to support your spirit's desire?

4. Creativity
The Mother has given you talents, abilities and gifts. What must you do to fully express them? If you don't like this card, it is because the card shows blocks that you need to address before you can realize your full creative gifts.

5. Protection
Shows you where to establish personal boundaries so you do not give your personal power away. What do you need to protect?

6. Psychic Gifts
How can you best develop your intuition? If position 6 is a Court Card, it suggests the appearance of a teacher, guide or mentor.

7. Blessings and Spiritual Direction
The Mother wants you to celebrate the joy of being alive.
What do you have to be thankful for? How can you best express the Goddess in you?

This spread is important for me because during a concert in late June I had...an epiphany of sorts about what I want to do in life...and creativity, encouraged by the full moon, is very important to this goal/path.

Some of us will be posting our readings in the next few days in the "your readings" forum.

EminemsAngelBaby

Oh SongDeva,

Thankyou for posting this spread. A friend and I sat outside last night under the light of a summer moon and went over a reading. It was really nice. The moon card also appeared in one of her spreads:).

I plan to do this spread tonight and I'll share my reading with others.

bladeraven

How great..I love this spread...is there a thread that could be started for posting the results in and is this a spread one can just do for oneself or is it requiring a partner??

Statickitten

This looks like a great spread. I can't wait to try it out!

-Static

HedgeWych

Very cool!!!

Of course, I missed the full moon... **sigh** next month.. lol

certainly going in the book though

bleu_bell

I'm going to give this one a try with the next full moon. Too bad it's getting too cold to sit outside and do it like someone else on here said they did. That would be really cool. :)

sliderkta

Thanks for the spread!

The reading mentioned a few things I didnt think of regarding the writers block. I'll be sure to do this again next month... [hopefully] outside with candles... maybe... ! ^_^;;;

a_shikhs

Awesome Spread.. Dunno how i missed it.. Im gonna try this spread tonight.. :)

tink27

This is a wonderful spread SongDeva. Thank you! I'll try it on the next full moon - a couple of weeks isn't it?

tink

EnglishRose

I found this spread a few weeks ago but have not tried it yet. Tonights the night! Thanks for posting this spread.
All the best,
Sophie