Fantastical SG - Queen of Cups

inanna_tarot

A woman, dressed in all her lavish rich clothes, she's wearing a jeweled crown whilst holding an elaborate Cup. Shes sitting infront of a circle of cups - could be the top of her throne perhaps?

Well, thats all i'm giving you guys! only, she doesnt seem very maternal to me for a queen of cups. Any ideas?

Blessings
Sezo
x

Eco74

Another challenging character...

This lady IS emotion.

The flowing robes, the sultry and rather sullen look.
It's as if she is showing what too much emotion and to little else can do for you, or indeed to you.

She also seems to either offer the cup to the reader, or contemplate wether she should take another sip..
Can she handle it? Could YOU?

It's all about emotion, both happy and sad and the confusion when there is just too much of both to fit into your head..
The message I'm getting from her is "Feel it", said in a somewhat hoarse voice and with an urgency as if the fate of the world depended on it..
As if feeling your way into a situation is the only way of figuring it all out.. And I suppose that for her, it is.
She is the queen of cups after all. The embodyment of feeling, of need, of craving, of lusting and longing, of wishes, of joy and sorrow..

The multicolored but mostly pinkish robes point to the heart and the more loving emotions, while her hair, collected tightly on her head and then falling, flailing wildly down her shoulders seems unbound in a way those flowing robes could never be inspite of the shifts in color, fabric and pattern.

As if the dress is holding in and shielding (with a loving touch) the untamed emotional ocean she has inside of her and that partly escapes through the wild ringlets of her flowing hair.

Can you tell I just adore this deck? *grins happily*

Maly

I mainly agree with Eco's post,

I however dont find her sad nor sullen, but yet pondering, wondering, and/or depressed.

The circle of cups I dont find as throne, as the back reminds me of a purple star.

I noticed her clothes has different styles and patterns and colors, possibly for different ide'as or moods.