Can someone help me out with a 'Past Life" spread?

blackroseivy

I have no idea how to do one of these readings, but someone wants one so I thought I'd try it. I hope someone has some suggestions!

Moongold

hi danubhe ~

Have a look at this reading, which was brilliant and done by Thirteen who is a fantastic reader. It may give you some ideas. The Konraad's is a very comprehensive spread and looks at how themes in the present can reflect past life themes.

There are also many shorter and simpler spreads, SongDeva and Contrascarpe developed one here, I think, and there are many others around. Orphales Tarot had one on their site which I quite like.

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?threadid=14735&highlight=Konraads

LawGuy51 posted an excellent past lives karma spread here a few weeks ago.

Please send a PM if I can help any more. I love them myself but they take a lot out of you :).

Moongold

blackroseivy

This *IS* a *LOT* of cards!! I hope I can maybe figure out another one that is brevity-in-action!! :(

Moongold

Past life bonds

Here is another:

....….…..10…………………

……….8……….9……………

……5…….6…………7……..

1……….2………..3…………4

1) Who was I in my past (previous) life? 2) Childhood and teenage stages from my previous life. 3) Most relevant lesson from my previous life. 4) Related manifestations of the lessons of that previous life. 5) Who am I in my present life? 6) Strongest bonds with my previous life. 7) Manifestations of those bonds in my present life. 8) Present life's tasks. 9) Maximum spiritual development in my present life. 10) What awaits me in my next incarnation/ life?

- Positions 1,2,3, and 4 are related to the previous life - Positions 5,6 and 7 are related to the present life and the strongest bonds between this present and the previous life. - Positions 8 and 9 relate to your 'present life's tasks and spiritual development. - Position 10 is related to next life's characteristics.

Created by Aurora October 19,2003

blackroseivy

Thanx, this will be a huge help!!! :D