Trade: One new spread for your insights...!

Jenny-Li

Hi!

Did a reading this morning with a brand new, self-made-up spread that seems it could be useful for many types of questions, with just a wee bit of modification.

Sooo.... since I haven't worked up the courage yet to do readings in the exchange section, I thought I'd post this one here, and trade the spread for your insights ;). I have a pretty good idea of what I think - but would LOVE some second opinion here...! (And as you know, I do have this detaching-problem, so I might be reading the cards with wish rather than insight...! :D) Thanks a million!

My question was about putting the job I signed up for yesterday (which is basically my old job, with my old colleagues, but now in an other company) in relation to one that I'm about to apply for, but don't know much about other than it sounds like kinda fun...

NOTE: I did not ask "will I get this other job", a negative answer there would put me off writing the damn applications at all, I only asked about the job itself, just like I asked about the one I have and know all about.

Here's the spread:
***1***
*2***5*
*3***6*
*4***7*
***8***

The positions:
1) Situation

2) "Rational" energies about my current job
3) "Emotional" energies about my current job
4) Future in current job

5) "Rational" energies about job I'm about to apply for
6) "Emotional" energies about job I'm about to apply for
7) Future in that job

8 ) Wild card/"What did I miss?"

OK, so what did I get?
1) The Star :TSTAR
2) 5 of swords :T5S
3) 10 of Pentacles :T10P
4) 4 of pentacles :T4P
5) Page of Swords :TPS
6) The Tower :TTOW
7) The World :TWOR
8 ) Queen of Wands :TQW

Thanks again!

Light and love,
Jenny :)

mooncat2

Hi Jenny,
My , very brief , thoughts on your reading.

1. Star
You're allowing yourself to follow your intuition in applying for the new job.

2. 5 Swords
The old job is no longer providing any challenge - time for change

3. 10 Pentacles
You may feel secure and financially stable but you need more than that.

4. 4 pentacles
The future - boring, stuck in the same old rut, no outlet for your talents.

5. Page of Swords
Rationally it may appear a bit impulsive and rash but it offers new challenges and ideas .

6. The Tower
Emotionally has the power to release some real creative energy . Enlightening, a breakthrough.

7 The World
The future - success and achievement.

8. Queen Wands
Perhaps you are only now understanding that you need the stimulus and excitement of new ideas, a job where you can be creative and challenged.

Hope you get the new job. Sounds like it wouldbe perfect for you.

Love & light

Jenny-Li

Hi Mooncat2!

Thank you for your insights on my spread, our views very pretty much the same - only you pointed out some points stronger than I had dared to do myself, for example how bored I'll be in my present job. Safe but bored - yuck! :D

Sorry I didn't respond sooner, I spent the weekend writing and throwing away at least a hundred applications for the damned job, before I finally decided it would do, and sent it off yesterday evening. Now I'm thinking I should have asked will I get it, because I'm biting down my fingernails waiting. 'Cause you're right, you know, it WOULD be perfect...! :)

Thanks again!
Light and love,
Jenny :)