5 ****2 6
1. Your perception of current situation
2. Another view of current situation. Can be about another person's perspective if you are asking about a relationship, or just a more objective view of situation.
3. The Answer. What you need but have denied yourself or not seen.
4.The Hidden Question. What you are *really* asking. What you seek.
5. What needs to be given up, changed or destroyed.
6. What needs to be built, created.
If you like you can pull another card for "outcome" or "further advice"
This spread has provoked a lot of insight for me. The "Hidden Question" placement especially seems to yield a lot of "a-ha!" moments. It can be interesting to look at the Answer before looking at the Hidden Question.
The spread is a variation of Linda Falario's Web spread. Her spread uses eight cards and the meanings of the positions are a bit more obscure. You can find her web site by searching for "shadow tarot" or "anandazone."
If anyone tries this out I would be interested in hearing what you think!
darn! I can't get the layout to look right in this post. 1 is slightly above 2 and the others form a cross. (or you could tilt them and make an X)