Lottery spread

allibee

So, with our combined knowledge on here, why hasn't anyone one come up with the lottery numbers spread yet?????

please, grovel, grovel, lol

allibee

Linda698

I have been thinking exactly the same thing! Sorry, i don't know the answer tho. Lets hope someone does!!

SlyR

I'm joining the conversation late i guess, but are you suggesting a spread that predicts the lottery? My friend, the Tarot is a form of counseling, not fortune telling. If we could predict the future without fail, we would lead very empty lives.

L.V.X.,
Frater S. L. Raymond

Xarokys

magical lottery spread

from "How to Use Tarot Spreads" by Sylvia Abraham.

This uses only the major arcana.

------------A-----------
-----C-------------B----

--6---5---4---3---2---1

A. Is this a good day to buy a ticket on the lottery?
B. Obstacles to overcome?
C. Querent's mental attitude toward winning the lottery.
1 through 6: These cards will provide the numbers to play in the lottery.

Place one card face up in the A postion, another on B, and a third on C. If a card falls in a reversed position, read it that way. If the cards are negative, end the reading at this point and try another day. If the cards are positive, continue with the reading.

Then, in positions 1 through 6, place three cards in each position, face up. These are the lottery numbers. One card will remain; this will be read at the end of the session.

Pick up the three cards in position 1 and add the numbers of the cards together. Do not reduce the number values of any cards. If the total is over the limit of the lottery, stop the reading and try another day.

Example: Moon 18, Heirophant 5, and Justice 11. This amount is 34, which is within the range of the lottery.

Repeat with positions 2 through 6, adding each box separately. (It doesn't matter if these are upright or reversed.) These are your lottery numbers.

Next, turn over the last card to get the final message. The application of the final card is up to you. If it is a low numbered card- The Magician or High Priestess- you may wish to substitute it for one of the six numbers gained through adding the Major Arcana cards in the six piles of the reading. Because you have added the values of the numbers in these piles, it is impossible to play a 1 or 2 in the lottery simply using those numbers.

If the totals in each of the six positions are within lottery limits, go buy a ticket!

Trogon

Neat spread Becky... Thanks.

As for whether or not to use the Tarot to decide on your lottery numbers... seems to me to be as good a way as any. In my poor, simple, humble opinion ;) I don't see that it would cause any sort of problem unless your own personal belief system precluded gambling.

jlbvt

SlyR said:
I'm joining the conversation late i guess, but are you suggesting a spread that predicts the lottery? My friend, the Tarot is a form of counseling, not fortune telling. If we could predict the future without fail, we would lead very empty lives.

L.V.X.,
Frater S. L. Raymond
If the Tarot can tell me when to keep my mouth shut at work, why can't it tell me when the time is right to buy a house or a car or a lottery ticket? I think I may try it. I will let you all know.
I used to win at KENO just by sheer psychic will, but that was back when I was just 16, and I seem to have lost the gift... Do what thou will...

SlyR

jlbvt:

There's a difference between using the Tarot to determine a course of interpersonal interaction and using it to determine the outcome of a purely random occurence.

Also, according to gambling theory, even when you win at a game like Keno, you're still paying the house. They don't make money by selling losing tickets. They make money by skimming off the payouts.

I'm a very open minded person about psychic abilities, but the prediction of random events is something I'm extremely skeptical about. Maybe it's the pragmatic gambling theorist in me, but something tells me that the very nature of random events is that they defy prediction, even to the point of negating precognitive abilities. Using remote viewing to crack a murder case is one thing; using precognitive talent to accurately predict a totally controlled chance occurence is another entirely. Just a thought - I'd love to be mistaken, of course!

Karenwhe

I do not neccessarily believe that anything on earth is random, it is just that we can't figure it out. If we could, lottery would not exist.

And since my humble self can't possibly explain the major concept of things being Not Random, here is a link that may interest those that think otherwise.

http://www.crystalinks.com/sacred_geometry.html

Don't get me wrong I personally don't get it either, but there seems to be people who can understand the concept of the universe and all energies in it - or at least how it all works.

Therefore I do belive that we can get/tell the numbers of the lottery, but I am not sure that Tarot is the tool.

The only thing with this web page is that you may have to read more than that single page to get the entire idea.

Just my 0.1 cent.

jlbvt

SlyR said:
jlbvt:

There's a difference between using the Tarot to determine a course of interpersonal interaction and using it to determine the outcome of a purely random occurence.
yes, you are right. But I believe that nothing is ever really "random" Otherwise, How would I be able to predict KENO numbers and the like?

Also, according to gambling theory, even when you win at a game like Keno, you're still paying the house. They don't make money by selling losing tickets. They make money by skimming off the payouts.
Yes, but when I leave with more money than I went in with, what do you call that?

I'm a very open minded person about psychic abilities, but the prediction of random events is something I'm extremely skeptical about. Maybe it's the pragmatic gambling theorist in me, but something tells me that the very nature of random events is that they defy prediction, even to the point of negating precognitive abilities. Using remote viewing to crack a murder case is one thing; using precognitive talent to accurately predict a totally controlled chance occurence is another entirely. Just a thought - I'd love to be mistaken, of course!
Believe it or not I used to predict numbers with great frequency, and I also got flashes of what people were going to say before they opened their mouths. I also have a friend who can answer the phone before it rings, and she already knows who it is! This is not a joke, I can't believe you are so skeptical about psychic ability! Also, Sly, please don't take this the wrong way. I am not here just to argue with you, but you say you are open-minded. So I hope you will keep an open mind about me and what I have to say.
And if some people want to try to guess lottery numbers with Tarot cards, why not let them? ;)

Sea Sprite

Hi Becky,

Thanks for the lottery spread! I tried it and the numbers are all within the limits so I'm gonna buy a ticket tonight! You can view my spread under section YOUR READINGS. :D

Sea Sprite
:CL