Saturn in Cancer

Étoile Filante

Would Saturn Be kinder in Cancer!

Over the past couple of years, while Saturn has been passing through Gemini .
there have been a lot of difficulties,regarding telecommunications.
Saturn moves into Cancer next June.
I have been wondering what would be the effect of Saturn in Cancer?
Also to take into consideration Uranus will go into Pisces and will make a
trine with Saturn.....and eventually a square to transiting Pluto in Sagittarius
So how can we read this......And what effects we are likely to see?

How about something to do with Nature.
If we look at Cancer being a water sign,Having Saturn in Cancer we can see
some possible water shortage and electrecity black out( Uranus in Pisces)
How about the housing industry a shortage of houses or people will lose
their houses due to higher interest rates.
Would there be a new awerness to old family values and structure.
With the Uranus,Saturn ,Pisces,Cancer......would there be shortages of food due
to floods or draught........
Or if there is a War,would this have an effect on families losing their sons
and daughters ......Sorrow (Saturn) Emotions(Moon)....
I prey God that Bush! find another alternative then going to war with Iraq.
Maybe the Saturn in Cancer would not be as difficul as Saturn in Gemini,
because there is no opposition to transiting Pluto.
I think that the hardship we had for the last 2 years,will have people reflect
and reavaluates what is important.........family, friends,and spirituality.

allibee

so booking up a summer holiday for next year is a no-no then?

lunalafey

the opposite attraction

Saturn + Cancer; first thing I see is that Saturn is opposite the sign it rules, detriment. To some this is a negitive thing, like Saturn being fatalistic. Cancer is about home and family. With that comes sympathy and kindness. Saturn is about change, and even though this combination looks scary, knowing it's potential can be an advantage. As the crab is a water being, it is also suited for land. Capricorn(earth) the opposite of Cancer, the being is one also combines water with land. This is a trait of versatility. Saturn is not all negitive. We are currently living is fearful times (look to mars for indications of war), but with Saturn there comes faith and what is realistic. Perhaps this could be a time of realistic spiritual change?

Étoile Filante

Summer vacations

To Allibee!

What is it that I wrote gives you the impression that you should not booked vacation for next summer?

allibee

Étoile Filante said:
Summer vacations

To Allibee!

What is it that I wrote gives you the impression that you should not booked vacation for next summer?

I was trying to be light hearted about the whole Bush/Iraq WW3, impending disaster thing, as I heard somewhere else too that if it happens, it will all kick off about next June, so to be in Cancer, it would have to be after June 22nd.

It just made sense added to what you were saying.

allibee

paradoxx

actually, its the american economy that is the most sensitive with the saturn direct. Since the America SEal has a retrograding saturn in Sagitarius/Capricorn Cusp and the Solar position of the SEal is on teh Gemini/Cancer Cusp this opposition directly figures in with this current retrograde phase, which started at theh cusp of Gemin and Cancer.

Mercury will go retrograde in CApricorn in January 2003 and will return direct in the beginning week of Feburary. The Chinese year of the Goat begins that week as well and will conclude with Saturn going direct in Gemini and headed directly to the sign of emotional Cancer in June. essentially, teh economy is stabilizing during this retro transit (and most of it is inevitable) and with proper planning and placed investments teh immediate economical crisis can be lessened and neutralilzed.

this should allow for some foresight for the new year to come.

paradoxx

elelcion 2004

despite the march incurstions into the middle east, the US Economy was hit very hard with improper planning that continues to this day. with teh elections less than one year away, Saturn in Cancer will be very prominant for both the United States (founded on July 4), George Bush and the republican party (both born on July 6). With the republicans in prime control of the congressional body, they are the ones who have the spotlight, the one place that they really don't like being in. perhaps a change of control to the Democratic Party will take place nation wide.

foreshadows of this party switch have already happened, Californai is now being run a a (hollywood endorese) Republican, Wyoming is now governed by a Democrat (Wyo is traditionally Rep), Colorado has switched from Democratic governence to Republican and Denver has one of the most modern thinking, if not abrasive, Mayors.

The biggest issue is that the voting system is being transferred to a Computer based system which is ripe for tampering. it seems that ther are some larger isues to be ocntende dwith , but if Bush doesn't clean up his act quickly, then Saturn in Cancer will be almost too streneous for him to control.

All of this is directly related to the value of the dollar, which is embossed with teh glyph of hte Great Seal of America. AS mentioned before, Saturn went retrograde at 29deg gemini, the solar positin for the Great Seal. The dollar is still being affectd by this, Operation Iraqi Freedom didn't help, it just places more stress on the economy as a whole. now that money is being sent in huge packages to nat ions which cna probably do without all for the benifit of exclusive oil deals.

Jupiter in vorgo assists with details and decisoin making, just in time for the elections next year,, by that time, we will have been bombarded with enough campaign infomration to make a wise deciosn for the future as Jupiter will be in libra for the 2004 election day.

Luna, your comment about land and sea is very important here. Bush was supposed to have served in the Air National Guard in Oklahoma, but he never attended. That's why he took a Navy jet to the U.S.S. Abraham Lincoln (Lincoln was the president who founded the republican party on july 6, Bush's Birthday) instead of an Air Force Jet. There is a missing element with Bush, and that Air in general. That's why the seal with the EAgle, symbol of air, takes president over him, that and the fact that he stole the election like the weasel he is. Bush is more of the revers of the seal, the eye abov ehte pyramid, not that he has any foresight, he's just the pyramid itself, the eye is that of the public and that of hte divine forces, watching him, very very closely.

Adele

saturn in cancer...

I do hope it is kinder... my asc is cancer and saturn is transiting. lol

Royal Cat

Re: saturn in cancer...

Adele said:
I do hope it is kinder... my asc is cancer and saturn is transiting. lol

I have Saturn in Cancer retrograde so this thread has been an interesting on for me. Saturn's effects are something I still have difficulty understanding. :)

Cat

firestorm

Étoile Filante said:
Would Saturn Be kinder in Cancer!

<<How about something to do with Nature.
If we look at Cancer being a water sign,Having Saturn in Cancer we can see
some possible water shortage and electrecity black out( Uranus in Pisces)>>

As I live in one of the last areas to have their power restored last August......I wish I had read this last December! ;-)