Reincarnation Spread

Emily

I saw this spread in the book 'How to read tarot Spreads' by Sylvia Abraham. I've had some good results with it so I thought I would share.

1 Who was I in my last life
2 Was I married?
3 Was I happy in this past life?
4 What kind of work did I do in that life
5 Was I an honourable person?
6 What type of problems or challenges did I deal with?
7 Was I a famous person?
8 Was my health good during my past life?
9 How did I die?
10 Did I have a soul mate?
11 Is my present love someone I knew during my past life?
12 Am I linked to my parents of today from a past life of mine?
13 Are any other members of my family from a past life of mine?
14 What do I need to learn during this life time
15 Will I reincarnate after this present life?

>>>>>15>>>>>14>>>>>13>>>>
12>11>>09>08>>06>05>>03>02
>10>>>>>07>>>>>04>>>>>01

The first time i did this spread it took me over an hour, and it was very interesting lol :)

Emily

BUMPED up for Indigo_Lady :)

Chronata

Thanks for the spread, Emily!

This one is really nifty!

I used it in conjunction with a past life oracle deck (the Phoenix cards) and I found it fascinating!

Chronata

Emily

Hi Chronata,

There is also another spread I posted at the end of Indigo Lady's post and that one is called the 'Past Life, Present Influence' - think its from the Celtic Dragon tarot book. Not used it yet but it looks good. :)

Baby Owl

Emily,

Thanks for sharing this spread. I am curious as to how you used the cards in the positions where a "yes/no" answer is expected (for example, Was I a famous person?) Could you give an example? Thanks!!

Baby Owl

Emily

Some of the positions you have to try and go with the flow, so to speak, 'Was I a famous person' threw me at first too. Each time I've done this spread I've got the Priestess in the position so I think thats maybe what I was or a witch, not famous just a run of the mill witch or priestess.
Also the last time I did this spread in position one 'Who was I in the last life' I got the Empress, which I think indicated that I was a wife and mother. I didn't use it for yes or no, just watched what cards came up.

Edited to say:-
I haven't used this spread yet with my Thoth deck so I can't wait to see what happens when I do lol

Phoenix Rising

Hi Emily
i tried this spread a few times. I even asked about lifetimes in Egypt and Atlantis as I've seen these lifetimes in deep therapy work. So it was very interesting actually. So cheers on that one.

Lady Mary

Hi Emily,
Super spread!

Emily

Hi Lucille and Lady Mary,

I'd forgotten about this spread but its going to be an ideal one to try with my new Quest tarot :)

Phoenix Rising

Quest

Hey glad to hear you've got a quest deck, so have I, it's great, very subtle energies. Are you doing the reverse shuffle that Joseph suggested. That's what I do, it's gives a more honest answer. Alot of people don't like reversals.