Reiki Attunements affecting tarot reading?? ....

Empath111

Radhemily said:
Sinduction, don't be afraid at all! It's a very gentle process that provides a lovely system of healing for yourself and for others. The only thing that might not be so pleasant is the detox - and that's not as bad for some as it is for others.

Best wishes as you start this new journey! I hope you'll share your attunement story when it happens :)

Emily
Absolutely! I agree with Emily. I have been told mine is tough in particular because I have an involved physical injury that is long-standing - so that's why the cleanse seems so tough. I am still cleansing, so I might be better able to answer when I'm done;)

But, I do feel like some things are just "coming" to me. I also feel like I'm prioritizing things in my life. Overall, it is a move I am happy with.:)

Logiatrix

Empath111 said:
...I have been told mine is tough in particular because I have an involved physical injury that is long-standing - so that's why the cleanse seems so tough...
Yes, that is a very good point. I have a chronic condition which determined my difficult cleansing process, as well. It's important to point out that the detox process is not so bad for everyone, lest one gets frightened out of what is actually a very healing experience!:D

Though reiki might not be a tool of choice for every tarotist, I personally can't imagine reading the cards without it. For clarification, I'm not saying that tarot can't be read well unless one gets reiki attunements. How silly it would be to make such a claim - we're all so different. However, as someone who is empathic and also deals with chronic pain and a history of depression, it has made an extraordinary adjustment to my inner balance, which in turn has elevated my intuition. And voilà...now I can hear my cards sing!:love:

Radhemily

I'll tell you what, my detox occurred through my skin. Broke out really bad for about a week or two. Some people have tummy troubles. Some folks get emotional, but I've never heard anyone say, "I wish I never did this!" LOL. It's so worth it. I give myself a Reiki treatment every night as I fall asleep, and my clients sometimes ask for Reiki before or after their regular massage session. The feeling of utter peace and well-being... it's indescribable :).

Emily

Empath111

You are all encouraging me so much to do my Reiki more often!! What a wonderful question and wonderful thread:)

214red

Thanks for the replies to this thread, I am glad it has helped others also.

One hand I am glad I doing it, the second had I didn’t really bother to think about the detox…..being me as usual I have heard someone talk about it, it hit a note and resonated with me and my spirit said yes before I had a chance to think about it. I didn’t think before I booked it, which is just as well as I am a worrier so would have been in a state!

Now I am a bit worried about the detox, but I guess its no pain no gain huh?:) I was a bit worried ihave not followed the pre-attunement things to the letter …did partake of a glass of wine (well two really), but hope it still works.

The main reason I am doing this is to help my psychic development, this is sporadic at the best of times and I want to be able to improve this, I use tarot as tool of choice so I hope it helps this, but helps me move away from using the cards as a crutch.

Again thanks very much, will let you know next week how it goes xx
Good luck to all who have yet to have theirs

MysticalMoose

Don't worry about the detox effect too much! :) these are things that need to work out of your system anyway :) You may not notice the process until maybe it is nearly over anyway... everyone is different, a good friend of mine just got a really bad cold after her Reiki 1 after not having so much as a sniffle for about 6 years. & that was her detox, You may just get more memorable dreams, but basically your energy system will be balanced & cleansed by the process, the best way to speed up & help the process pass more smoothly is to practice giving Reiki whenever you can, after Reiki 1, give Reiki to your plants (they will love it!), pets, garden, even just sending out to the environment you live in, this will help tremendously :) Happy Reiki-ing :D

Becki :heart:

Radhemily

214red said:
Now I am a bit worried about the detox, but I guess its no pain no gain huh?:) I was a bit worried ihave not followed the pre-attunement things to the letter …did partake of a glass of wine (well two really), but hope it still works.

No worries - it will work. Some teachers do the whole pre-cleansing diet. Other's don't. Mine didn't and the attunement worked great. I sort of watched what I ate for a while before hand (because I heard others do that) - less sugar, caffiene, etc. But I didn't completely do away with it.

Emily

214red

Radhemily said:
No worries - it will work. Some teachers do the whole pre-cleansing diet. Other's don't. Mine didn't and the attunement worked great. I sort of watched what I ate for a while before hand (because I heard others do that) - less sugar, caffiene, etc. But I didn't completely do away with it.

Emily
Thanks Emily! i am eating sushi tonight so maybe that will offset lastnights wine:)
Nikki

Radhemily

Mmmmm, I think I will come and dine with you this evening :) LOL

Emily

Pao

to me it did have an effect. after my first attunement i found that reading intuitevely came easier for me and I loved it. I asked my teacher if it was due to the attunement and she said yes, the reiki amplified what was already there. Not everyone will have the same affect, she said, just people who are already leaning towards that. After my second attunement and I really strong and difficult reaction I had physically (2 days in bed after throwing up after the attunement) i was more able to "see" ir "hear" sometimes without the cards. I tried a psychic circle here and was so shocked by what I was saying. I have since gotten really lazy with doing it on myself but after reading this I should start doing it every night again!

good Luck with it!!