Queen of pentacles as a job?

SunChariot

If you wanted to know what kind of job you will be working and got the Queen of Pentacles what would that job be? I was thinking it could be Nurse but that's more of a Queen of Cups job; maybe child care, gardener, or maybe a job we're you're the boss.

For me anyway, Pents are about our goals and the work needed to make them reality. Queens are about sharing and teamwork and working togeter efficientaly and creating together.

So to me about setting goals together and helping the other(s) achieve them.

The jobs that come to mind at the moment related to that woud be: guidance counselor, teacher, a physical trainer at a gym, even a lawyer, a job at a marketing firm (helps the client set and reach their goals), a financial advisor, ...an interior decorator, of and definitely a parent (if that qualitfies as a job) ....that is just what came to mind now, but SO many fields could fit into those categories!

intuitivetarot

agriculturer, gardener, banker, broker, real estate agent, bar/inn-keeper, enviromentalist, historian...

Environmentalist and historian as queen of pentacles...can anyone please elaborate on this? I would love to know if queen of pentacles does anything community related. Thanks!

EmpyreanKnight

In Lady Lorelei's book, Tarot Life Planner, she attributes pre-nuptial or marriage lawyers to the Queen of Coins.