queen of swords, can you help my find the deck...

MysticalMoose

So do I. I'm glad I have got 4 copies of the original as the Mythic was the first deck I could "really read" with for others...That new one is really icky & sickly looking! I dont like it!!!!

nisaba

MysticalMoose said:
So she does! I can't think of another Queen with an Urn....
The Queen Cups, Scapini's Vetrate deck. Gotta couple of babies playing at her feet. Looks like their (slightly) older sister. But admittedly, she doesn't have a sword, just a lot of spilt milk to cry over.

Aerin

MysticalMoose said:
So she does! I can't think of another Queen with an Urn....

...however I did see something that I think will give me nightmares for weeks to come! I mean... :bugeyed: What the....???is THIS??????

:bugeyed:

de-enabling, is your answer to that.

The Druids queen has a whole water/ emotions thing going as well from gregory's link, but no urn.

Aerin

MysticalMoose

nisaba said:
<grin> Never liked fresh sausages?

<shudder> It took me almost a whole packet of Plain Choc Digestives to recover from the shock of seeing that....

Putting in a vote here for the Real Mythic not the "johnny come lately imposter"!!!

Rootweaver

gregory said:
I can't SEE her here but in case you misremembered anything, you can take a look !

Thank you Gregory! This is a wonderful site! One I am certain to visit often... Perfect for comparisons, I agree.

nisaba

So ...

Did 214Red ever find the Queen they were looking for in that little lot?

gregory

I don't think it IS in that little lot; I am holding out for the original Mythic - not least because 214 just got the new version and hates it -which begs the question of whether she had seen it before ordering and - oops.... Quite a few people are having that little shock !

Even though it is an urn and not a cup.

214red

nisaba said:
So ...

Did 214Red ever find the Queen they were looking for in that little lot?
i didnt get home to check it (late night out ), going to check it tonight and let you know

214red

gregory said:
I don't think it IS in that little lot; I am holding out for the original Mythic - not least because 214 just got the new version and hates it -which begs the question of whether she had seen it before ordering and - oops.... Quite a few people are having that little shock !

Even though it is an urn and not a cup.

i did the see the original awhile ago when a friend showed it to me, but i didnt notice the queen there.

the reason i waited so long to buy the mythic is that the cards i liked but it was further down my wish list, as time went by it become topdog so i thought i would trea myself to it.

Gregory - the reason i hate this one is its like its been photoshopped by someone who couldnt be bothered, or didnt know how to blend the images. the new parts of the image look like they were stuck on the card and then photocopied, so it lacks depth and smoothness.

will buy the original next time....