the magician as feelings

Yanine.R

what are some possible interpretations of the magician for "how he feels after the 1st date"? im not quite sure if this can be bad or good...

Lorraine1100

I like the Magician he is one of those cards that gives me cause to smile when he crops up in a reading. The Magician is the one that helps you achieve your long term goals. When he appears in answer to the question of relationships it does bode well. Magician is the patron saint of alchemists - turning base metals into gold and that is something that I like about him.

What I do say though is that he linked with your five senses as well as your nervous system. It can be an unemotional card so I would say just tread carefully for a while as you could have someone who likes to keep their emotions firmly in check. It also warns about not over analising things which could also counsel you to take things as they are for now and don't read too much into things.

Hope this helps :)

starrystarrynight

Sometimes, the Magician signifies a virile, young, very "able" young man...so, if this spread position refers to how he feels about himself after the date, it could be that he feels pretty special and self-confident. ;)

If the spread position signifies how he feels about the other person involved, it could go another way, I would think, so it depends upon the intent of the question or spread position, IMO.

pasara

Yanine.R said:
what are some possible interpretations of the magician for "how he feels after the 1st date"? im not quite sure if this can be bad or good...
I would say he feels in control and like there is potential if he decides he wants to pursue it. I don't think it is a particularly emotional card, in a positive or negative sense. The Magician is the first Trump, so the idea is potentiality more than that anything much has developed yet.

Depending on the other cards in the spread, the Magician if ill-dignified could also be about seeing what he can get out of the situation, in a not very positive sense.

SirRushing

Confident and focused on the task.

GypsyDreams

He's got it in the bag.

DrDave

You need other cards to get a more clarified reading
also be on your card cause another name for the magician is the con man
However for me he is a kind card and when he does his magic he reveals
ideas

so I think it is good for you
DD