Justice in the context of Love, relationships, romance, etc.

Umbrae

Justice can be a very healty relationship card!

Justice is about awareness of ones actions, and the adjustment of ego based behaviors: anger, worry, rudeness, pettiness; the things that keep us separate from the spiritual.

tmgrl2

I just posted something similar in another thread...but

Any card, in the context of the spread or especially in the environment of the other cards and the topic....

can take on so many different meanings....

It might even be the END of a relationship...that, in ending, brings back some
"justice" to the lives of those involved...

Maybe it's about an existing relationship, and asking of the sitter that they do the "right" thing in a sticky situation.

MAYBE....someone has, after a great deal of soul-searching and shedding of unpleasant characteristics, drawn to themselves the partner they have always wanted....

Maybe...maybe....maybe.....

I often focus on the scales...and look for "balance" ....finding harmony within...and/or without.

magenta...just looking at the three cards you drew...and tying them together without giving them a position, I might say, that sometimes, love presents difficult choices and some painful or heavy bearing of emotions, before true balance or harmony can be experienced....

....and within the context of the dream...perhaps seeing the separateness causes fear....and the 10 of swords can also be about finally letting go of all of it that has led us to where we are, so that we can be open for the next phase...for the One.

terri

WaterSong

tmgrl2 said:
magenta...just looking at the three cards you drew...and tying them together without giving them a position, I might say, that sometimes, love presents difficult choices and some painful or heavy bearing of emotions, before true balance or harmony can be experienced....terri

that is also the feeling I had, knowing the person for whom I did the reading.
Not an easy relationship that one, but I also see how much they are learning about themselves because of that.Some pretty difficult choices will have to be made....very good terri :)

xoxoxooxoxo

Snookum

I see symmetry in the justice card. The scales are balanced in my deck. I think it refers to meeting your match. Not in a romantic soulmate kind of way, but the equal distribution of power, respect, attraction... just plain balanced. I see this card as a true partnership among equals. I think that sometimes people looking for relationships want someone to "complete" them. I see the justice card as two people who are INdependent coming to a relationship because they want to not because they need to.

Amen to this.