The Dark Angels Tarot

Queen of Disks

I may or may not get this one. It's one of those decks where I sit there and think, "Hmmmm I dunno."

Congrats Lillie on getting published!

Hemera

gregory said:
One seems to be the book..... Which is odd, as I thought there wasn't to be one.... but as the ISBNs are different..... On bookdepository one says cards and one says hardback.....
The ISBNs are indeed different. And there is a marked difference in the prices as well at amazon.
I´d like to order but I find this very confusing. Does anyone know if there will be a book? Ric?

Dean

I just wanted to add that i think this deck is very mysteriously dark and so gorgeous, my kind of thing.

And well done to Lillie. :)

shadowomyn

I'm going to get this deck. I'm going to wait until late March to preorder it though. It can hang out with my Bohemian Gothic. :cool2:

Golden Moon

I too, am going to get this deck:D.

Blue Crow

Really looking forward to this deck coming out, can't wait to have it :D

missy

Congrats, Lillie! :D

I love your sense of humor, and I'll bet you write one great little LWB! :party:

I think the deck is a winner for Lo Scarabeo.

I'm betting it's going to be very popular! :thumbsup:

I am almost 100% that I want this one. Especially if those are just the scans; the cards themselves must look amazing.

gregory

Ric says no book :( - and that the ISBNs are indeed as Aerin said - Europe and not Europe !

Hemera

Thanks Gregory. Oh, I did not notice Aerin´s mail. I nearly always do, though :D. I must go back and check.
Rats I had been hoping for a book..Some LS books are quite good. I just got the Jane Austen in a trade and that is one excellent LS-book if I ever saw one!