"Six Cards That Just Don't Give a F--- About You"

Topsy

Brilliant! I showed this to my friend after a rubbish day and it made her laugh, cheered her up a lot more than anything I could've said. Thanks for sharing! :)

shadowdancer

They are funny. I think in time Dan (guy behind this and the inappropriate readings) will put a book together. I know I will be line for it.
I would love to be a fly on the wall to see him do a face to face reading. Only slight negative for me is the language, but it is a case of me being an old fuddy on that score. Not offensive just sometimes takes away from the fact he is coming out with some apt stuff.

Slightly off topic but he has also launched the Un-fortune cookie app as well. Darned funny :D

Davina

Chronata

That was as amusing as it was true. I love that page, and his facebook app.

Swans. They attract swords. :D

nisaba

Chronata said:
Swans. They attract swords. :D
Nah, mate, they attract hot barbeque grills, fire-baked potatoes and Greek salad on paper plates.

SloughSister

Rats. I just went to check this out again to then go to another site and search for more-romantic less-scary versions of these cards. I want to buy my romantic-but-sensitive-but-pseudo-goth-and-emo teen daughter the right kind of deck for her, and tarot junkie is no more.

I think I remember 4 of the cards as being 3 of swords, 10 of swords, tower and the devil... does anyone else remember which six cards these were?

Barleywine

I just tried to access the page and there is something wrong with that site. I'm on a business high-speed hookup and every page of the site locks up my system for a while - like no other site I've ever accessed. Very frustrating.

The alternate link won't work for me either.

Topsy

I think I remember 4 of the cards as being 3 of swords, 10 of swords, tower and the devil... does anyone else remember which six cards these were?
The Five of Wands was definitely in there. :)

Carla

Neither link works for me, either.

SloughSister

I think tarot junkie has simply gone away. So, five of wands ... and any memories of what the last card was of the six?