Random Q&As - round 3

DownUnderNZer

Hello DownUnderNZer:

Child + Bear + House + Heart + Gentleman

The two Jacks show the potential of this situation, particularly in taking sides, to become very ugly. Child + Bear shows someone with a sense of childlike stubbornness, and Bear + House + Heart someone quite rounded with a home/and or family. Heart + Gentleman is a loving man, reflections show strong emotions and a younger man or a man with a child. Physically, the cards talk about someone with brown hair over black. I’d be inclined to say the older one, especially if he has a home and family. However, the two Jacks makes me think is best not to take sides if possible.

----

How will work over the next two weeks go?

Am going to go with not taking sides...good advice. :) You couldnt have put it better as I was becoming conflicted over it.

However, am not sure if the dark haired one is telling tales as I just saw something on his FB page which backs up something he said that contradicts what the brown one argued about in his defense, and I didnt know that the black haired one had a FB page until I took a peek, but maybe it is too early to tell just yet, so will come back to give feedback when I know for sure.

I think space and staying out of it is the best way to go! You definitely have it in the nose there....:) Will update this later if I can find it and when I know who is the "jack".

Scythe Lily

I think with work there are decisions you need to make based on your experience and knowledge, but with the LILY I am hoping it is at a pace that you can manage. I feel your workload will be cut down or downsized....or the worst or best case scenario...you wont have to work at all during that time or very minimal activity. Best of luck!

Q: Will B make the effort go to the conference this Friday which is an opportunity of a lifetime?

andybc

Am going to go with not taking sides...good advice. :) You couldnt have put it better as I was becoming conflicted over it.

However, am not sure if the dark haired one is telling tales as I just saw something on his FB page which backs up something he said that contradicts what the brown one argued about in his defense, and I didnt know that the black haired one had a FB page until I took a peek, but maybe it is too early to tell just yet, so will come back to give feedback when I know for sure.

I think space and staying out of it is the best way to go! You definitely have it in the nose there....:) Will update this later if I can find it and when I know who is the "jack".

Hmmm. The Bear is normally brown haired, and the House and Heart are typically fair to blonde. So I struggle to see black hair (Clouds, Snake etc.). However, I wonder if the brown haired one might be blowing it out of proportion (Child-Bear)?

Although, we could really see the Child+Bear as one person and the Heart+Gentleman as the other? The House would, between them, indicate a connection that could be family. Two stubborn people?

I do think this could be become ugly. I had two Jacks in my reading once when my younger brother and sister fell out, and it was horrible for two years lol.

Scythe Lily

I think with work there are decisions you need to make based on your experience and knowledge, but with the LILY I am hoping it is at a pace that you can manage. I feel your workload will be cut down or downsized....or the worst or best case scenario...you wont have to work at all during that time or very minimal activity. Best of luck!

I am having a small operation tomorrow (same day thing), and I will need to cut down on some commitments.

If nobody else can do your question I'll do it later today.

autumn star

Q: Will B make the effort go to the conference this Friday which is an opportunity of a lifetime?

I can't see that anyone else has answered your question so I will have a go :)

child+ stork +garden

I think that they will - child and stork looks like they will embrace the opportunity to mix and mingle at the conference and create new networks, meet new people etc as represented by the garden. The child and the stork show that there will be opportunities and possibly new beginnings. I think that these cards are indicating that B will make the effort :)

Q. Advice about the situation with M?

DownUnderNZer

I wonder if the brown haired one might be blowing it out of proportion (Child-Bear)?

I think he has been keeping up a farce. I did see him today as had to collect something for someone else and he flashed this "text" at me, quickly showed a phone number that I did not see, and I knew then that either he did it himself or got someone to do it. Thinking on it as well....it really had no relevance to the situation. Either he has been keeping up a farce to make out things are better than they are or he is doing something deceptive.

Although, we could really see the Child+Bear as one person and the Heart+Gentleman as the other? The House would, between them, indicate a connection that could be family. Two stubborn people?

Both come from family situations and I do see them both as having stubborn streaks. The dark haired one, however, comes from a very very wealthy family and has a cushy lifestyle.

I do think this could be become ugly. I had two Jacks in my reading once when my younger brother and sister fell out, and it was horrible for two years lol.

I feel I do have to tread lightly as the one that is closest to me is the brown haired one and it is him I am questioning more.

I am having a small operation tomorrow (same day thing), and I will need to cut down on some commitments.

If nobody else can do your question I'll do it later today.

Your health is more important so dont overexert yourself, however, your insight has made me think twice, look at things, and step back a bit. Thanks! :)

DownUnderNZer

I can't see that anyone else has answered your question so I will have a go :)

child+ stork +garden

I think that they will - child and stork looks like they will embrace the opportunity to mix and mingle at the conference and create new networks, meet new people etc as represented by the garden. The child and the stork show that there will be opportunities and possibly new beginnings. I think that these cards are indicating that B will make the effort :)

Q. Advice about the situation with M?

Coffin Lily Base card: Woman

Maybe it is time to let things go or completely evolve from it, this will have to come from your life experience and what you know. Remain calm and logical, as you can, and expect that it may take a bit of time to sort out if the situation is not a good one. If it is about an "ending" then know that you will find peace when you do decide to move on from whatever it is that you are dealing with right now.

Base card is WOMAN, so I am not sure if this is YOU, or M, or over another woman.

Hope that is helpful in some way!

Question: My friend has been looking for a new place to live...will she find a place..and soon?

autumn star

Coffin Lily Base card: Woman

Maybe it is time to let things go or completely evolve from it, this will have to come from your life experience and what you know. Remain calm and logical, as you can, and expect that it may take a bit of time to sort out if the situation is not a good one. If it is about an "ending" then know that you will find peace when you do decide to move on from whatever it is that you are dealing with right now.

Base card is WOMAN, so I am not sure if this is YOU, or M, or over another woman.

Hope that is helpful in some way!

Thanks! I have suspected for a while that this is an ending, I think that I just needed some verification. The woman would either be referring to me or someone else. The advice that I was looking for was actually whether to move on from this situation or not, so that tells me what I need to know.

I don't have a lenormand nearby at the moment but I might be able to answer your question a bit later :) I just thought that I would post a bit of feedback. :)

Mona18

Question: My friend has been looking for a new place to live...will she find a place..and soon?

Rider - Tree - Birds
Tower

I think she will, tell her to keep looking and checking places out. There's a place, perhaps a tall building/apt complex that she's like. She'll get a phone call perhaps from a realtor? So encourage her to go. I think she'll find something in May.

-----------
will anything develop or move forward with R?

DownUnderNZer

Rider - Tree - Birds
Tower

I think she will, tell her to keep looking and checking places out. There's a place, perhaps a tall building/apt complex that she's like. She'll get a phone call perhaps from a realtor? So encourage her to go. I think she'll find something in May.

-----------
Will anything develop or move forward with R?

Will keep you posted I am hoping this month for her as well... a new place.

Tower

I would say as long as his or your "egos" are kept at bay or supported mutually and both of you share the same "ideals" and "moral beliefs" then it will move forward with no problem. Be careful of stubborness as well: as in "my way or no way at all". This could be you or him...not just one person...maybe you both have strong wills and beliefs :)

Q: Who is more on to it with intuition...MT, PS or RA?

Roy

Q: Who is more on to it with intuition...MT, PS or RA?
Letter - Book - Ship
Base: Mouse

Whomever is the most reserved and quiet. If you've seen their writing then its the person with the most easy and understanding writing. A very distant person has the greater skill for intuition.

What should I do with her?

invertedmother

What should I do with her?

Garden + Clover

Roy,

I feel that you should aim to spend some time outside, probably in a social setting but not in somewhere like a bar, which could become crowded. I get an impression of finding a smile in the "little" pleasures of life, like picking a flower and bringing it into the home or giving it to her, even shared laughter.

Q: Does he understand?