Reissued Golden Dawn Book by Regardie?

Barleywine

I was in Barnes & Noble today and noticed a large hard-cover "Golden Dawn" book by Israel Regardie ($65.00) that is described as a reissue of a 1937 edition. Is this the same one that's been around in paperback for a while, since superseded by the Falcon Press Complete Golden Dawn System of Magic from 1983? I don't own the paperback version so I can't tell, but it seems likely.

Abrac

It's on Amazon. From the reviews it's a new edition of the old paperback. My paperback says 6th Edition and the one at Amazon is the 7th. It sounds like it has some new improvements but just as many new problems. I do wish someone with some background and experience could put together something that isn't a muddled mass of confusion.

foolMoon

I do have a paper copy of the Falcon press "The Complete Golden Dawn", and I also the older version as well. These were good price about 20 quids each, and are very good books.

I have seen larger sized hard copy versions from 1980s print on eBay, and they were going for 100 to 200 uk pounds last year.