professional reading-shared :)

michelle23

Hey I got a reading done today from a professional reader and just wanted to share.

She told me that I have bad anxiety and stress which im internalizing a lot and its affecting my health. Im tired a lot and worn out and need to get a blood test and maybe take some vitamin B. I need to deal with the stress and learn to release it within the next 8 months or it could affect me physically. She said I am quite stable though and grounded-not at risk of mental disease-dont need counselling etc

She said my relationship is solid, stable, were great together but now is not the right time to start a family due to financial reasons and maybe in spring 2017 we will have a boy

She said I am on the right path at work. I have the potential to go all the way there-possibly even running my own franchise one day. I have an enemy there, a woman who is v jealous of me in every way (im prettier, younger, more intelligent, more hard working with more potential) she sees me as a huge threat/competition. She said I need to kill her with kindness. Be v nice, friendly, never be idle around her as shes a tattle tale-always work hard in her presence and be v careful as she could try to set me up for a fall by accusing me of stealing etc

She said I have a guardian angel-one who I loved greatly and she loved me. As long as shes by my side I wont go too far wrong. (This made me cry). She said im loved deeply by my partner and I need to reciprocate that love. Stop allowing my anxiety to get in the way. Do something in four weeks to show him how much hes appreciated and valued as right now theres so much going on that were not spending enough time

She said the next eight months are gonna be tough but all this is happening for a reason. Dont give up, dont let the woman at work drive me out, deal with health issues/anxiety, appreciate partner, work towards a stable career and one day I will be an amazing mum. All this will make me stronger but I cant run away-deal with it.

I am very happy with this reading. It clarified a lot of things for me and gave me some answers about things I was worried about but this woman at work is freaking me out a bit. She said shes not there on her merits, she doesnt deserve her position as assistant manager but shes there as shes in a position of power-she could have something over the boss or he owes her some sort of debt. But theres a possibility I could be above her in 6months if I stick it out

nisaba

I'm glad you found your reading positive. It's always a good sign when a reading or a reader lets you know the kinds of things you need to do to improve things for yourself. :)

InkyAlchemy

It's always a good sign when a reading or a reader lets you know the kinds of things you need to do to improve things for yourself. :)

I agree - the best readers empower the querrant.

re-pete-a

From the little you've told us about yourself I would suggest that you follow the advice given...

Don't stress over things that are out of your influence to control....simply handle what's in front of you...leave others to row their own boats ...for better or worse....

It's also great that you are happy and feel uplifted by your pro reading...money well spent.

michelle23

I didn't look at all the cards that came up but I did see four of swords in relationship part and the page of cups and three of cups in family/baby part. She said a baby boy three summers from now.

I think the seven of swords came up and she mentioned this woman at work.

And i think eight of pentacles for health.

I wish I looked more closely now lol

NightVision

Ah cool, I wasn't a million miles off, then lol. Can't believe she didn't tell you off for smoking though! Glad you feel better for the reading :)

michelle23

I feel kinda anxious about what she told me about the woman at work. I am going to do another reading on this myself just to get some clarity and advice on how to move forward, what to expect, when to expect it etc and most importantly when will she finally be caught. So I will come back and share that later and ask for help as I find my own readings very difficult and confusing

michelle23

Okay so I did a clarification reading and would appreciate some help. I didn't use reversals and used RW tarot. Thanks

Am I on the right path? Three of wands: the beginning of success. I need to show interest, give my time, keep working hard

Is she out to sabotage me? Five of swords: she is confident she will win and I will lose. Ego bashing, conflict, back stabbing, slander, control issues.

How can I protect myself? The empress: keep moving forward, working hard, stay positive, show my good nature to everyone so she cant slander me?

Will she get caught out or fired within the next 6months? Two of swords: the boss will refuse to take sides, he will stay neutral, don't make a scene, set boundaries.

Do I need to kill her with kindness? Knight of pentacles: slow, cautious, protective. Be nice but not overly so. Remain reserved and keep things to yourself.

What needs to happen for this woman to fall from her throne? Four of swords: she will retire when she wants to.

Should I stay or go? The star: im not sure what this means. Maybe my dreams are a long way off either way?