Philippine Tarot Collectors?

CuddlyBCat

Right now there's been a shortage of Tarot decks around here for some reason, or i'm just too late in buying it and seeing them.... :(
So, i'd like to post here for some help, please.
It seems like there's quite a bit of Tarot collectors here and the bookstores around here are keeping a hard time in keeping stock said tarot cards.... So i'd like to ask if there's any sort of group for Philippines based tarot collectors to you know, post which store has which deck currently? I've tried looking myself, but it's kinda hard for me to always going to the mall and checking place after place in which they might not have any at all...
It's kinda sad that it's so hard to buy any good tarot decks here.... and they're so easily sold out so it kinda gives me a panic of "I gotta buy this now, now, now!" in fear of said deck being sold out and who knows when i'd be able to see and buy it. I know, bad habit to form. I've already dwindled my saving's on this buying frenzy of mine....

So..... Yeah, i'm sorry for the rambling! I hope you guys, especially you filipino's, can help me out here. 8D
Thanks!

Psychonox

Blame fully booked for that.. they used to have an amazing collection.. but as of late they have negleted it.. We have some rare decks for sale in the Mysterium center but it seems to me as if Fully booked is only interested in Sellingthe RWS Deck these days

CuddlyBCat

Blame fully booked for that.. they used to have an amazing collection.. but as of late they have negleted it.. We have some rare decks for sale in the Mysterium center but it seems to me as if Fully booked is only interested in Sellingthe RWS Deck these days
Totally, it seems fullybooked is just random in towards their tarot products...

Psychonox

quite depressing to say the least..

There was a time long ago where their selection was quite amazing..

Now its mostly fluff..

maybelle

Yep, just in January I got my special order Thoth deck from Fullybooked. Saw it on their website! Now the website doesn't even have anything "tarot" on it... but I keep seeing the Osho Zen on the shelf.

Btw, where is the Mysterium center?? Sounds like a place I'd like to go to :)

illyria

Ah! I had a feeling that Fully Booked was better-stocked before! Now I know it's just pickings.

The Trading Forum, Amazon and eBay have been my source of decks mostly. Shipping can get really expensive though.

blue_fusion

Ah! I had a feeling that Fully Booked was better-stocked before! Now I know it's just pickings.

The Trading Forum, Amazon and eBay have been my source of decks mostly. Shipping can get really expensive though.

Scouring through one's list of friends for the more cosmopolitan ones (i.e. those who travel frequently) helps. :D

Also, does anyone know how to get any of the local bookstores to stock certain titles/decks (or at least to entertain the idea of stocking said decks)?

-Ly

illyria

Scouring through one's list of friends for the more cosmopolitan ones (i.e. those who travel frequently) helps. :D

Also, does anyone know how to get any of the local bookstores to stock certain titles/decks (or at least to entertain the idea of stocking said decks)?

Hey, Ly. Lucky you! I can't get any of my friends to do me any favors. :)

I think it helps to talk to someone from merchandising. I actually know someone who used to work at Fully Booked, but we've lost touch. I might hit him up. Let's see.