Every reader thinks i am pregnant

mahafrins

So for some reason whoever reads my card keeps saying i am going to have a baby or am pregnant....

But ironically not in heart or mind... Alll i am doing is going to leave my job and as of now no future of a job.....

No romance either....so what does this truely mean!!!?

tarotlova

So for some reason whoever reads my card keeps saying i am going to have a baby or am pregnant....

But ironically not in heart or mind... Alll i am doing is going to leave my job and as of now no future of a job.....

No romance either....so what does this truely mean!!!?

Well it might be that they are seeing something gestating for you in 9 months time, so in their thinking that would represent a baby, but it could in fact be a special project that you are holding close to your heart or indeed even a new job although being out of work myself for nearly four months I hope you will find a job before nine months!

Water Lady

new birth of ideas, or something new was what I was thinking too....new direction, just something new that is exploding to happen..

ana luisa

This is a long shot but since I believe in spirits, it could be that the spirit of a child (possibly your future child) is close to you. And that's what the readers pick.

aliceinwonderland

perhaps you will if you are not careful? depends on the cards pulled and how connected you are to the reader, how accurate the readings are, hm. It would make me wonder. If you don't want to be a mum just yet, please use contraception.

Laurelle

Sounds like you will get pregnant in the future. Timing is one of those things that always is hard to predict.

nisaba

Your "baby" could take the form of something like an animal ("It's like a baby to me") or a book you might write ("I have to go and work on my baby now") or anything you feel maternal about. Our babies are not necessarily of our own flesh, and sometimes aren't even human.

mahafrins

Well it might be that they are seeing something gestating for you in 9 months time, so in their thinking that would represent a baby, but it could in fact be a special project that you are holding close to your heart or indeed even a new job although being out of work myself for nearly four months I hope you will find a job before nine months!

Yea i was in terrible job misutilised and desperate..

I am leaving my job so onlya new job could be my baby.... Not any project as yet..

mahafrins

new birth of ideas, or something new was what I was thinking too....new direction, just something new that is exploding to happen..

This is true and my card for the month was empress 2 for weird reason.. So yep this is the right thought..

mahafrins

This is a long shot but since I believe in spirits, it could be that the spirit of a child (possibly your future child) is close to you. And that's what the readers pick.

Interesting in the middle i kept feeling a baby in my arms... Just felt i wish i had one but that was a month ago..