Every reader thinks i am pregnant

trzes

I'd like to step out of this algebraic mire and point out that no method of divination cannot predict anything with 100% accuracy. They can lay out variables (here we go again), help you see the pattern of a situation, the forces at work, and its possible outcomes. But those forces at work include the hidden, what the querent cannot see.

Therefore, I just don't see why a reader cannot foresee a probable pregnancy in the immediate future of a querent. I once saw clearly in the cards that a friend of mine was going to be fired soon. It was plain as day. (It was a Lenormand reading: Cross + Tower + Scythe. She worked at a Catholic school.) I told her so. She laughed. A few weeks later, it happened. I am pretty sure the decision had been already taken at the time of the reading. She just didn't know.

ETA: I do not in any way condone the particular reading in this thread, which I know nothing about. But, IMHO, such a forecast is indeed withing the realm of possibility.

Well, the realm of possibility is almost unlimited, no doubt. And therefore any kind of prediction is possible. It may work out of sheer luck, or because the people forecasting have gathered some useful information, or because divination is at work. And there might be forms of divination that don't even need a specific layout of cards to work. All this is possible. And none of these divination concepts can be proven wrong.

But just because it's possible that alone doesn't mean it's likely to be true.

FLizarraga

Well, the realm of possibility is almost unlimited, no doubt. And therefore any kind of prediction is possible. It may work out of sheer luck, or because the people forecasting have gathered some useful information, or because divination is at work. And there might be forms of divination that don't even need a specific layout of cards to work. All this is possible. And none of these divination concepts can be proven wrong.

But just because it's possible that alone doesn't mean it's likely to be true.

Do you read Tarot at all? Just wondering...

trzes

Do you read Tarot at all? Just wondering...

What exactly makes you doubt that? And would it make what I said less credible in any way if I wouldn't? Feel free to explain what makes divination likely to exist in your opinion if you don't like my point of view. But please stay factual.

FLizarraga

What exactly makes you doubt that?

The fact that you sound like a hardcore skeptic. There are all kinds of Tarot readers to be sure, from the intellectual to the psychic, but your statistical and permutational efforts to refute the mere suspicion of divination do not sound like they are coming from somebody who even likes to look at the cards.

And would it make what I said less credible in any way if I wouldn't?

Well, it would at least explain it. Your opinions are completely inexplicable coming from a Tarot reader.

Feel free to explain what makes divination likely to exist in your opinion if you don't like my point of view.

I already have.

But please stay factual.

The whole conversation has been factual. Well, at least on my side, since you have been repeatedly telling a whole forum of card readers, psychics and mediums that they are all either fake posers or hopelessly deluded nincompoops.

And now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

trzes

Well, at least on my side, since you have been repeatedly telling a whole forum of card readers, psychics and mediums that they are all either fake posers or hopelessly deluded nincompoops.

Oh, I guess that's your understanding of a factual contribution. Congratulations. I think we should stop here and leave your last post as a good example on how to behave in a polite and confident way once you start running out of arguments.