Reading tarot at mind, body, spirit festivals

starburst_au

If you're talking specifically the Darling Harbour event, I've friends who read there. The only way J. in particular has made money out of it is to do little five-minute mini-readings and charge the same as he would have for a full half-hour reading, the cost of a place there is so high. :(

I believe that short-changes the client, while doing "proper" readings short-changes the reader.

Hey nisba,

Yeah, that's the event i'm talking about. However this year it's at Homebush showground (where the easter show is held) I've been to the Darling Harbour exhibition centre one quite a few times. Ah 5 minute mini readings, that's something to consider. I guess it would be less draining. And yeah the readings are pretty pricey at events like that. I guess that's why i'd just ask for a donation, not to undercut any of the other readers - but i'm kinda like an apprentice lol...

In all reality, the cost of having a table at the event is probably a bazillion dollars and something that might be better to plan / organise for myself next year. It was just a thought I had last night.... Given my spontaneous nature at times... I thought I'd post and just see what some people had to say.

Cheers,
SB

And I should have come to the tarot meet today! And practiced on all of you :p (family stuff pending)