Deck of the Week : Sign-Up Thread : Week 164 : September 20th - September 27th

Rose Lalonde

I'm in this week with the newly arrived Pierre Madenié. Comparing it with the Jean Noblet Tarot, so I'll be posting on the forum with both. Thanks!

(I don't think I'll be in for a while after this week, because I'm probably going to stick with these decks for the foreseeable future, which doesn't fit the spirit of collection exploration in DotW. I'll still enjoy coming by to read about all the different decks. :))

NadaJ

I'm going to do a better job this week with the Daniloff!

Chiriku

Seeking the overgrown path

Dear Elendil,

Please put me down for The Buckland Romani, which is one of my three annual summertime decks and which I have shamefully neglected (along with its siblings) this year. Fortunately, it is also very well suited to late summer/early fall.

In the past few months, the only deck I've felt called to use on the rare occasion I reach for cards has been the William Blake Tarot of the Creative Imagination; it is one of my "deeper"/spiritual decks and I would like to continue using it to supplement whatever Deck of the Week I alternate.

Like most worthy pursuits, spiritual engagement and self-improvement require discipline, something I sorely lack. I turn to you, my companions, to inspire me to remain on the path from which I've strayed.

As always, I thank you for the good care you take of this group, Elendil.

Chiriku

Madame Squee

Elendil, I've chosen a Lenormand deck for the week: Lilac Dondorf Lenormand, Unrestored c. 1878. Feel free to abbreviate! :D Thank you for your help. :love:

BodhiSeed

Elendil, is your blog down or are you just taking a break? I'm missing your daily posts. :)

After test-driving the Pictish Oracle with several different decks, I think I finally found its perfect partner in the Wild Unknown.

Elendil

Elendil, is your blog down or are you just taking a break? I'm missing your daily posts. :)

I had house-guests this weekend and am in the middle of organising a bid for funding for a European Youth Camp (to take place next August in the UK) so I decided to take a blogging break this week...and haven't actually signed up for a deck for DotW.

I WILL BE BACK :)

Chiriku

Elendil, thank you for the welcome back; I appreciate that. Good luck with your bid-organizing and I hope the bid is successful.