keeping tarot cards in bags or boxes

Celtictarot

My Llewellyn decks are out the box, much too flimsy and no space. I keep my decks like my US Games / Lo Scarabeo Fourier in their original packaging in bags. My schiffer decks and my sirian starseed along with my mystic meg tarot are the only ones not bagged.

My llewellyn decks are in a bag covered in a coloured silk cloth which complements the deck. My Vampyre tarot has a black silk cloth, my Mystic Faerie tarot is green, My Victorian fairy has a gold cloth and my Shadowscapes is Lilac. I was storing them in the original packaging but the boxes are WAYYYYYYYY too flimsy.

Poor Wandering One

I keep all my decks in their original boxes. I'll use a bag only in the case a deck comes as part of a larger deck/book kit and doesn't have its own little box.

Chimera Dust

Boxes are easier to stack and they allow you to know quickly which deck is which, so that's more convenient if you have a lot of decks.

I'd only use bags or special boxes for decks that I use enough to be able to identify them quickly from the bag/box I'd gotten for them. I'd probably still keep the original box in case I wanted to identify information about the publisher and authors very quickly, and to store any LWBs I may want to keep.

Cenozoic

I just store them in bags, since I want to keep the boxes looking nice.

I also try to keep the cards in a sort of a good condition, since I want to keep using them for as long as I can.

twilight_dusk

I go for a loose but fitted bag and my decks wrapped in silk, myself