Spread regarding the deceased

Universal Harmony

Today is an important day today, my father's birthday. He passed away 12 years ago but we still celebrate his day each year. I was wondering if anyone had some spread ideas for communicating with my father's spirit. I am looking for some guidance and I don't know what the best spread to ask for my father's guidance would be. I don't mean any ghost type stuff, I just mean communication between the spirit of his spirit and myself. I would love any ideas or suggestions. Small or large spreads, I'm not picky.

Thank you,

Universal Harmony

Zelmira

Check in the Index page. There are some spreads for talking to your spirit guides. May be you like one or more of them. Good luck. Peace,

Zelmira

Universal Harmony

Thank you Zelmira. I checked the index and saw a couple. I just wanted to know if anyone else had experience with them and had any feedback to which they though were a choice.

canid

Um, I have one you could take a look at.

Attachments

• bluemoonspread.pdf
    3.1 KB · Views: 169

Universal Harmony

Hi Canid, thank you for the spread but my laptop needs some fixing and for some reason I can not read .pdf files at the moment. Do you have it in another format? It not thats cool, but that's so much for posting something.

Universal Harmony

Thank you very much sinduction. I like the questions that you asked and how it is formatted. Right now, I think it just a bit large for me but I think that you given me a lot of ideas. I have found some smaller spreads I liked but didn't exactly think the questions fit. But you have just turned a light switch on, this helped a lot. Do you use this often?

Sinduction

I wouldn't say often. I use it when people come to me asking about a deceased loved one. I also usually use it on the anniversary of my loved ones' deaths. But that depends on if I feel the need to communicate with them.

I have used the spread more than a dozen times.

It's fine for you to make up your own. :D

Universal Harmony

That is a good idea. I saw a few spreads where people said they used them weekly to speak with spirit guides. But I like how this can focus on one individual because as much as I would love to find/speak with my spirit guides, I am looking for my father's message. Anniversaries sound like a good time too. I'll probably work over it this weekend and I will let you know how it goes.

Universal Harmony

Morgane_49

What a coincidence!

I was just getting ready to ask for advice on this very type thread!

Thank you!