Any of you familiar with psychic tarot?

lucidreamer

I saw this on amazon. I'm interested in it. If you own it, can you tell me what you like about it?

rwcarter

lucidreamer, are you talking about the book by Howard and Antenucci?

Zechariah13

or are you talking about the deck by Holland? specifics, if you will.

lucidreamer

I'm talking about the book by Nancy Antennuci. It sounds interesting.

Zechariah13

well then, i have absolutely no idea what you are talking about
*pulls up a chair and sits down*
please, do tell

rwcarter

Ah, then you're in the wrong place. There's a different forum for discussing books - Tarot Books & Media. I'll move this thread there.

celticnoodle

FANTASTIC BOOK! :thumbsup:

highly recommend this book, if you are wanting to also develop your psychic skills as well as tarot.

here is a thread about it, that you should check out. Holmes started this and lists each chapter and there is a good discussion about this book in general.

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=143286&highlight=antenucci

I have this book myself. The price is good, the book is very easy to read and understand and there are some wonderful exercises in it that are also easy to do on your own. I've used many of the exercises in this book at the psychic circle as well (Dancingbear here on A.T. has a psychic circle at her website, where you can develop your psychic abilities).

If you are interested in this sort of thing, this is a must have for your library!

I believe both Nancy Antenucci and Ms. Howard are members here at A.T. as well.

Eyebright

This book has been on my wishlight for a while, after your praise CN I shall move it up nearer to the top! The lebanese is in front of it, but thats all! :D

gregory

I think it is a really interesting book and I am enjoying it muchly. The exercises are great.