Tarot card jewelry..

Divine Onyx

Do any of you own and/or wear any type of tarot jewelry? (E.G rings, pendants, bracelets, etc) And if so, did you make it yourself or did buy it online or at a store?

If you made it, what did you make out of? And also, How long did it take you to make it?

I ask this mainly because I've been searching around town for stores that may carry tarot card jewelry but haven't been able to find any. I've been searching for some pieces that resemble the size of the playing card pendant shown here.

http://img3.etsystatic.com/il_fullxfull.271821507.jpg

If anything, I might try my hand at making a pendant if I can't find one.

Zezina

If you click on Cards and go to the main part (not the Forum) of Aeclectic Tarot, you'll find an ad there for Tarot jewellery.

However, there is a lot more choice if you go into eBay and put in a search for Tarot jewellery (jewelry).

The main items available are pendants that represent the 22 cards of the Major Arcana.

Have fun!

*Z*

AJ

I have sterling tarot card earrings, a Moon, Sun, Star, Strength, and I wear them according to my support needs for the day. I think they were about 9 bucks US each.

It's kind of hard to find tarot jewelry that doesn't look like it was made in a therapy sort of group :)
I'd have a LOT more if I could find it in sterling, and it didn't insist on being connected to pagan pents.

Aset

I've seen some beautiful pieces on etsy.com but I don't own any.

Storm82

oooh if I only could find any sterlings silver I can afford.........

Chronata

I have made some in clay. I haven't tried making tarot jewelry in Silver Clay yet (mostly because it's so expensive!) but I certainly could...I have some sitting here.

I am not sure the size of that pendant...the biggest I could produce without a kiln is the size of a US silver dollar(which is still pretty good in size)