“ARCANOLOGY. MAJOR ARCANA.” By Felix Eldemurov"

Polyhymnia

Anna , the supplier of the Lilac Twilight Oracle Deck and the soon to be released Mysteries of the Old Castle Oracle Deck, has forwarded me excerpts from the book “Arcanology. Major Arcana.” By Felix Eldemurov.

Below is quoted from Anna...............

I want to know – what Tarot-people can tell about book structure and material.
Now I’m looking for Publisher in English or German language. I hope discussion can help.

Some words about Author:

I enclose extract (index+ description of 11 Arcana Strength) of book in English.

Felix Eldemurov - He’s one of most well-known Tarot-Teachers in Russia, especially in Moscow region. Now he’s President of Oldest well-known Tarot organization in Russia - Tarot Club Moscow.

For his significance I shall compare him to Rachel Pollack or Mary Greer but in Russia nowadays.

He’s been giving classes since 1995 for R-W-system. He’s one of the classic-style Teachers who’s maintain tradition of Arcana-knowledge of Russian well-known Tarot-book writers of 20 century : Shmakov, G.O.M. (Mebius), Uspensky.

He’s personality as a Teacher attracts to him many pupils, and they always remember him as a very-good Teacher, who based them strong in Tarot-readings.

The book "Arcanology. Major Arcana" (370 pages) is based on his R-W -Tarot classes and over 20 years practice in Tarot-reading.
The book was first published recently – September 2011, and now he works on Minor Arcanas in same manner. By now Russian Tarot readers welcomed "Arcanology. Major Arcana." in a very positive way. As they say : "there's no water in Felix's investigations, you cannot find many of "- isms", but you can find his practice, and practical experience! It’s ONE of the best Books to discover Tarot-meanings!”

In his book he describes Major Arcana in more than 30 practical aspects of every-day-life and even these 30 aspects are divided.
For example:
Interpretation of relationship-sphere is divided into: friendship, family, love, like-dislike. On each aspect you can find CONCRETE answer.
There is also a very unique investigation about correlation Major Arcana to:
- chemical elements,
- geometrical system,
- psycho-physiological personality (including answer for Karma-aspect),
- medical aspects,
and even weather meaning!)

Attachments

• arcanologybyf_eldemurov_.zip
    150.3 KB · Views: 189

Penthasilia

Very interesting stuff- thanks for sharing it!

I like how it is in outline form- so that if you want to go back and look something up, you aren't reading through piles of paragraphs looking for information.

I would be interested to see this one printed in English!

:)

Wendywu

I thought it was very interesting; my only criticism would be that perhaps a better translator would make the text more professional :)

flying black kat

I would love to see this in English. Very interresting book.

Be at Peace and Walk in Beauty.

Kathy