Looking for a spread

carbon

As a child i was abused by an uncle. It went on for 10 years and he was never charged. About 3 years ago he was charged with abusing 2 young girls and was sent to prison. He's due out around now. I have to admit to being scared to go out (he lived/lives nearby). I get paranoid that he'll turn up at my door.
Does anyone know of a spread to help me with my current situation.

Alta

Hi carbon,

Yes, I can understand why you would be nervous!

But, to make a spread, maybe you need to clarify what you want from the tarot.

Is this straight fortune-telling? i.e. will he come back and come around me?

Are you asking advice as to how to protect yourself?

Or what you should do? (tell someone? move away if that is an option?) etc.

When making a spread it always helps to be clear in your mind what sort of guidance you are seeking.

Marion

carbon

I think the main thing is a what should i do ? question. I have two kids my self now and my main worries are for them.

bigcaat

carbon said:
I think the main thing is a what should i do ? question. I have two kids my self now and my main worries are for them.
Answer: "I know what you did to me, you low-down piece of [bleep.] You deserved to rot in jail, but you will rot in he!!. Now, get the [eff] away from my door, and if I ever see you trying to talk to my kids, I'll kill you with my own two hands."

I would then contact the police, and get a restraining order. That means telling them what he did to you. *DO IT.* Then show your kids pictures of him and tell them to run far away, to the nearest trusted neighbor, teacher, or whoever, if they see him even within shouting distance.

Then, pick up your life, realize that *you* are not at fault and you have *nothing* to fear or feel guilty about. *You* are the one in power *now.*

Caat

carbon

Thanks caat, thats some really good advice, its just difficult to think staright at the minute.

bigcaat

carbon said:
Thanks caat, thats some really good advice, its just difficult to think staright at the minute.
I know it must be. Just remember that *you* are the one in control of your life now. He has taken enough of your life away, don't let him take any more of it.

The scumbag [which is too good of a word for him] isn't worth it, and even though the justice system in this country doesn't do it's job with regard to low-lifes like that, his karma will catch up with him the after life or his next life.

You just have to remember that you are not a little girl anymore and whatever perceived power he had over you, then, simply does not exist anymore because you are *taking it BACK.*

There is support out there for you. Don't be afraid to ask for it. You are blameless, and all of the guilt is *his*.

So take a deep breath and know that he can't hurt you *any* *more*.

Lovingly,
Caat