SWWF ~ Healing ~ Undressing of a Salad ~ Guiding Cauldron, Grip Belladonte, Aulruna

Kahlie

SWWF ~ Healing ~ Undressing of a Salad ~ Guiding Cauldron, Grip Bellabonte, Aulruna

Tapping your Potential with Undressing of a Salad

Undressing of a Salad is one of the busiest Fae Cards for me. Several Fae are seen in several states, also with numerous balls. The same counts for us when we plan to work on Tapping our Potential.

We have several facets, several talents... even though sometimes we might think we have only one goal in life or one Soul Mission... we are all like uncut diamonds... ready to show off the goods!

To tap your potential sometimes you will need the Blue Fae, doing some serious juggling, finding a place in your busy life for things that also matter, working those balls overtime and letting them move in flashy ways.

Sometimes however, you need to be like the Fae in the left of the card, just grabbing one ball and running with it. Seeing what takes priority and makes you move on

Or like the top Fae, holing your ball, but not seeing it, instead comforting others first while your ball might grow in weight as you get used to what you are and what you can do.

And so on, and so on.

Undressing of a Salad tells me we will *all* be working ourselves silly by finding out new things about ourselves and letting go of the past. All these Fae chatter on about how we let past disappointments harm ourselves and let fear get in the way...

Happy Healing!

Kahlie

P.S. Feel free to jump in at the other groups too!

Group 1 ~ Jewel & Faerylvr
Group 2 ~ Geministar, moderndayruth, Aximili, Kahlie
Group 3 ~ Faunabay, Marion, Keavy McGee, magenta

Kahlie

Small Visualization

Small Visualization

This small Visualization can help bring energy into the group. It's not obligated to do this Visualization!

Simply find some place to relax and close your eyes.

Imagine your Group members standing in a Circle around Undressing of a Salad. You are all watching them juggling, smiling at what they are accomplishing.

Let one beam of light of yours connect you to each of your Group Members. Imagine how your encouragement, love and joy at their achievements is making them want to be the best they can be!

Imagine that beam of light crowning their heads and moving all around them. Look at them shine!

See then how each of them is also connected to you, and feel how their regard is making you shine! Feel how you wish to be the best you can be! How you want to tap all of your potential!

See how the Fae's of Undressing of a Salad are smiling and invite them also to be with you and your fellow group members.

Imagine tinkling laughter and small bells as you slowly open your eyes!

Kahlie

Starting Points

Starting Points

Some small Questions and starting points that might set you to thinking on what to work on.

* What fear is in your way?
* Are you making your life busy so that at the end of the day you did not fulfill the things you want most to do?
* What do you do to distract yourself?
* What do you do to diminish yourself?
* What happens when you set goals on specific dates/times?
* What past events are making you cringe or shy away?
* What criticism do you take to heart from yourself or others?

You can also keep a small diary and see what you can accomplish in the next 14 days

Kahlie

Grip Dellabonte

Hi, Aulruna & Guiding Cauldron! I am looking forward to working with you!

Aulruna

Greetings to everyone in the group, and thanks to Kahlie especially for all the work!

Just a quick post to tell you what happened after I got Kahlie's PM and looked at this thread.

My Fae decided they wanted me to go through the deck card by card and look at every single one until I got to Un-Dressing of a Salad. Guess what... it was the 2nd to last, only followed by Ekstasis!! By the time I got there, I already had absorbed a hefty and healthy dose of Fae energy.

Also, the very first idea that crossed my mind was - how astute, I have many talents, and sometimes each talent seems to have it's own agenda in a way.

Grip Dellabonte

Ha! Have to love the faeries!

Very nice first thought. Does it ring true for you?

Guiding Cauldron

hi :)

sorry everyone i'm here honest just been a bit topsy turvy the past few! looking foward to learning from all of you and adding my 2 cents too lol :) love and light xx

Guiding Cauldron

off the cuff here to start for me...

Kahlie said:
Starting Points

Some small Questions and starting points that might set you to thinking on what to work on.

WITHOUT THINKING HARD THESE COME TO MIND FOR ME...

FAILURE
FAILURE AS A MOM
FAILURE AS A WIFE
FAILURE AS BEING TRUE TO MYSELF AS AN ADULT WOMAN
FAILURE TO HAVE UNABASHED JOY IN LIFE- I'M USUALLY QUITE SERIOUS...

* Are you making your life busy so that at the end of the day you did not fulfill the things you want most to do?
I USUALLY SET SUPER HUMAN DEMANDS ON MYSELF, SO YES.

ANYTHING I FANCY AT THAT MOMENT..DAYDREAM, TAKE ACTION, ALL SORTS

LET FEAR RULE OVER SOMETIMES AND LET IT STRANGLE ME

IT GETS DONE, IF I WANT TO DO IT USUALLY PRACTICALLY INSTANTAIOUS BECUASE I'M SO DRIVEN.

IF I CANT BEAR TO GET IT DONE BUT NEEDS MUST THEN I PROCRASTINATE FOREVER BUT WILL GET DONE AT TEH DEATH SO TO SPEAK.

HOSTILE EMOTIONAL ENVIRONMENTS IN RELATIONSHIPS

NEGATIVITY
FEELING A FAILURE
NOT BEING GOOD ENOUGH

You can also keep a small diary and see what you can accomplish in the next 14 days
SMALL DIARY? LMAO I THINK I NEED A NOVEL SIZE ONE! :)

Kahlie

WELL THAT IS ENOUGH ABOUT MY SHORTCOMINGS FOR NOW. i WILL DO THE MEDITATION AS WELL THIS EVENING TO HELP IN CONECTING ALL OF US, HOPE YOU DONT MIND :)

Aulruna

Second message from the Faeries...

I feel connected to the Faerie on top, relaxing with my talents by my side, but out of sight. It feels peaceful and comfortable right now, but I have to be careful or that arm will go stiff, and it will be super tough to ever lift that ball again.

Also, while a dressing should make a salad harmonious and enhance it, it can overpower the more delicate flavours. Even mask things a little bit eek. So undressing is required, then pick through the ingredients and see if another dressing might taste nice, too.

Kahlie's questions, where they apply -

Fear of failure and/or rejection.

Positive distraction - create, communicate
Negative distraction- artificially assign priority to in fact irrelevant tasks to move them up the list

Going over unpleasant events again and again, though the good one outnumber them by a manyfold.

I might start a little late, but I get there in time. I thrive under pressure ;)

Job situation. Not being able to keep a promise.

Myself: Being too lethargic right now.

Aulruna

P.S. You all shone so beautifully during my visualization. Wow.