• Selenite

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Sugilite

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Peridot

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters

Garnet-Flame

Garnet, of course. It is my screen name after all. I started with it because it's my birthstone and my great-grandmother left me a garnet ring. A bigger tumbled one was among the first few stones I bought the very day I started working with crystals. I've always loved the color, and it has good energy. My other favorites are any type of quartz (especially Macrocrystalline varieties) and anything with a shimmery or iridescent effect (like labradorite and moonstone, among others).

Rượu Ngọc

I love all kinds of crystal, and my real name means a kind of gemstone :D

However, I love CLEAR QUARTZ the most, for its unique color of transparency that none can compare with. Transparency is the best color to me. Clear quartz is pure, yet gorgeous and brings a lot of positive energy.

Diamond is my 2nd favourite crystal, as it is a symbol of high-ranking and luxury. "Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend", said Marilyn Monroe :D But it's too expensive that it can be on my wishlist only T____T

I also use amethyst and rose quartz for my tarot decks.

zhan.thay

I've always liked the colour especially when there are golden streaks through it. Lapis lazuli is also related to the the Medicine Buddha - Sangye Menla of Tibetan Buddhism. The first mantra I received from a Tibetan teacher, about 35 years ago, was for the Medicine Buddha.

theboomz

I love so many, it's hard to name one, but lately...

AMETRINE!!!! How pretty is that? Looking at some nice huge rings lately, getting ready to break the bank.

KristinCali

I have no idea why but ever since I saw it, STIBNITE has been my favorite stone! I purchased a huge, expensive piece and I obsess over it every day. Not only is it visually stunning but it just makes me feel so alive and vibrant and "in-this-moment". It's a very grounding stone. I never thought to look up its properties but maybe that would give a hint to why I'm so attracted to this one.

light2000

I love crystals but you asked at the moment, so i voted for quartz clear.

maddog

I chose Lapis Lazuli, although it's probably tied with sodalite, which isn't on the list.

I first got into crystals when I was pregnant with severe anxiety and didn't know what was going on. Apparently I have a lot of emotions stuck in my throat and lapis lazuli helped (sodalite helped with nausea more though). I'd say these 2 and rose quartz together saved my life. I think i cried the first time I touched Lapis Lazuli in the store.

linnie

I'm not surprised that clear quartz leads the poll... It's reputation as a powerful healing stone, a cleanser, and space clearer, the amazing configurations it comes in, it's clarity, and inclusions, all speak to me powerfully. I love virtually every crystal this beautiful planet gifts us with, but on the opposite pole to quartz, I adore a beautiful, black, petrified wood that I find in one of my favourite places... It grounds, where quartz takes me on a ride! If I wrote a 'favourites' list hundreds of crystals long, I'd be doing my mineral friends an injustice :)
I :heart: crystals.

Labhraín

Oh, I´m sorry.. I´ll try to add a few choices there soon.
At least Obsidian, Selenite and Sugilite have got votes but are missing from the list..

Don't forget Peridot!

Hemera

Added! :) (it is at the bottom)