Anybody ever have weird experiences with Moldavite?

Dancinbear

Wow, interesting and varied experiences. I bought some moldavite bath salts and am going to try them out tonight. I'll post back what happens.

blackroseivy

Moldavite captures my interest, but I don't own any as yet... Now I'm in the market, though! ;)

rosebud_a320

I have a Moldavite Pendant and was excited intitially to see what the effects would be.
At first I have to admit I was a little disapointed...nothing at all, it was very gradually that subtle changes began to occur, after 2 days I felt sick all the time and I stopped dreaming, this is unheard of for me, I am a vivid dreamer and yet I was falling into these black sleeps at night.

My thought patterns have also changed, I used to reminiss a lot about the past, not sure if you are familiar with Bach Flower remedies but I went from a Honeysuckle constintution to 'the past is the past and what's the point even thinking about it' mind set. I shared this with a friend on here and they comented the Moldavite must be helping me to release baggage I no longer need and it rings true for me.

After 2 weeks of feeling so ill, I am starting to feel so much sharper and clear headed, I also have a strange sensation that when I am seeing normally I am looking out of a window, that my eyes are windows....hard to explain.

Razordance

Rosebud, I've heard that about moldavite. It's supposed to help bring on needed changes, and it doesn't tend to be gentle when it does this. I have a small piece and it is definitely one of the strongest crystals I own. It does have a bit of a tendancy to make me light headed when I carry it, and I have destroyed at least one cell phone with it... :) Wonderful crystal though...

rosebud_a320

I nearly forgot to mention that when I wore Clear Quartz at the same time as Moldavite the effects seem to Magnify x 10!

Briar Rose

After reading this thread agan, I got the feeling that maybe the Moldavite could be picking up on everyone's past life experiences? That's why some of you felt ill?

Maybe it's the lag in the travel time? Could the mineral do something to our cells? I think so. Perhaps it's because it's not of this earth, the vibrational pulse the Moldavite gives off doesn't chime with our pulse here on earth?

Or could it be you were picking up someone else vibrations at the time?

Heather Daffodil

Hmmm -_^

I gotta try this stone. Anyone have a good source for getting a pendant or something made of this Moldavite? I think it may actually be a help to me at the present time.

blackroseivy

Bet its effect would be SOMETHING w/a Herk diamond...

juju lazuli

I picked up a small piece yesterday as I was very intrigued by the comments on this thread. I held it while meditating and didn't really feel anything different.....and then I realized that I was feeling very dizzy and nauseated!

I felt just a bit sick the rest of the day, even though I put it down.

I didn't enjoy the feeling, but I'm thinking that perhaps I should continue to work with it and see if this passes. Perhaps it's working on some issues that I need to get rid of?