Which cards strongly signify a karmic or soul bond?

chickeypie

I have indication I am reading about a strong spiritual connection.

The Lovers would signify this along with Wheel of Fortune.
The Tower also indicate a strong connection that can't be ignored.

Anyone have any other suggestions for cards that could appear?

PAMUYA

I have indication I am reading about a strong spiritual connection.

The Lovers would signify this along with Wheel of Fortune.
The Tower also indicate a strong connection that can't be ignored.

Anyone have any other suggestions for cards that could appear?

Devil has a strong Karmic bond

laurence

To me It's Justice ( karma) paired with 6 of cup (bond).

chickeypie

Devil has a strong Karmic bond

Why do you say that, because I have seen the Devil and thought it meant obsession, and in thrall to the other person. That's interesting, I would like to learn another meaning.

chickeypie

To me It's Justice ( karma) paired with 6 of cup (bond).

I see Justice as Karma too, 6 of Cups I seen as innocence and children and childlike persons.
How do you see 6 of Cups as bond? I love to learn more meanings.

laurence

I see Justice as Karma too, 6 of Cups I seen as innocence and children and childlike persons.
How do you see 6 of Cups as bond? I love to learn more meanings.

6 of cups as a bond ( 6 is the number of harmony and beauty) because It's often represented (RW) by 2 children playing and happy together so It reminds us of closeness.
It's also a card from the past: pleasant memories, experience from the past and nostalgia of the chilhood. That's why many readers can see this card as a past life reunion.

To be honest, I don't really see the karmic bond in the Tower???

danieljuk

High Priestess

Nikita_

I've also known the 6 of cups as a major card for karmic bonds and ties with other people...the Wheel of Fortune as well, karma in general...

Nightstar

If the Devil represents a karmic bond, which could be, it must be a negative one...

I agree with Nikita.. In my own readings, The Devil did indeed represent a bond of sorts with my ex. Sure, we did have a deep connection/bond (karmic or not, I'm not entirely sure) that was impossible to break for many, many years, however it did more hurt and pain than it did good in the long run. I also believe the Devil was pointing at the fact that we felt chained or linked by each other, an emotional bondage, not being able to let the other go, and being stuck in a bad circle. Perhaps others have had more positive experiences with The Devil, I do not know, but this is just my experience with it :)

My combos for karmic ties would be 6 of Cups & Wheel of Fortune or 6 of Cups & Justice. The Wheel of Fortune rarely shows up for me as "good luck" or "a new cycle", but more when something is fated or the power of the Universe. Therefore, for me, it can also show up as karma or when fate is taking over. When something is meant to happen, whether it's meeting a certain person or not being done with a relationship yet--regardless of bad or good--because you haven't fulfilled your lesson yet. Or, that something will turn and come back, such as karma.