What's the Postman Bringing You? - Part 6

Wintergreen

The USG Visconti Sforza (Pierpont Morgan) - yay! Who needs clothes or a haircut anyway .....

Yes, that's the spirit!

I just ordered the Tarot of the Holy Spirit, instead of waiting for next month. I'm giving up a week's worth of expensive afternoon coffees to compensate.

HearthCricket

Add the Gilded Royale to the list! Woot!

Le Fanu

As well as Gilded Royale for me too ^ I have the Ghosts & Spirits on the way. Can't wait though I know others will get their's before me (grrrr!)

septimus

Gilded Royale, Rosetta, Sensual Wiccan, will be very interesting to compare, and find out whether sexual themes read better or worse.

Nina*

Hmmm... my list has grown quite long this time. I'm awaiting:

Wisdom of the Hidden Realms (I adore her Enchanted Map)
Dodal (78)
Dark Fairytale LS
Radiant Rider-Waite
2 spare Le Vieux Jours Lenormands
Alice in Wonderland Lenormand

And then a GT fabric from Melissa and a Mandala Cloth from the woman who created the Steampunk Tarot (the Etsy one).

Skydancer

I, too, have just received the Gilded Royale - WOOHOO!! It's gorgeous!! A real beauty.

I am SO content now that I'm not even contemplating other purchases. I have nothing on my plate now except the Minute Lenormand by Robyn that I have coming. [*hehe*] :D

septimus

I, too, have just received the Gilded Royale - WOOHOO!! It's gorgeous!! A real beauty.

I am SO content now that I'm not even contemplating other purchases. I have nothing on my plate now except the Minute Lenormand by Robyn that I have coming. [*hehe*] :D
Yes, the Gilded Royale is really quite spectacular, large cards too.

loaa boa

wasn't expecting any postie deliveries today but received 3 decks today! Kitty Kahame, Tarot of the Dead, and backup copy of World Spirit yay!

Essjay

Have just ordered the Ghosts and Spirits tarot. I've been waiting for this one for what feels like ages!

sumunda

Hexen2.0 just arrived. Wonderfully thought-provoking deck.

Now waiting for Haindl, Gilded Royale and Alchemical Renewed (my first order from Tarot Garden)

Ordered Ghost and Spirits from Amazon but still on wait-list. I hope I don't have to wait for long.