Body Parts-Using "playing cards"

Phoenix Rising

I have assigned body part correlations to my playing cards, depending on the suits and elements, I came up with them. Some interesting results with a couple of readings.
Disclaimer: not intended to replace professional medical advice. For entertainment purposes only. I know some don't like to use the cards for diagnosing purposes...just remember "Entertainment purposes only"

HEARTS :heart:
Ace - heart
2 -breasts
3 - Uterus/ovaries
5 - Muscular system
6 - Digestive system
7 - kidneys/veins
8 - Bladder/sex organs
9 - liver
10 Blood

DIAMONDS :diamond:
Ace - skull
2 - hands/arms
3 - shoulder/clavicle
4 - ribs
5 - pelvis/hips
7 - vertebrae
8 - small intestine
9 - large intestine/rectum
10 skin

SPADES :spade:
Ace - brain
2 - eyes
4 - My card to indicate illness, and only when this is present, you look to the card before and after it to indicate where and what part is afflicted.
5 - nervous system
7 - Spinal chord
8 - pancreas
9 - Only when present with 4:spade: to indicate serious illness, or surgery
10 nerve endings

CLUBS :club:
Ace - Mouth/teeth
2 - lungs
3 - Nose
4 - Ears
5 - throat/voice box
6 - virus
7 - Bacteria
9 - fungus
10 Parasite

Sophie

I find that fascinating, Phoenix - thanks for sharing! I suppose a similar system would be possible using Tarot Minor Arcana.

Phoenix Rising

Helvetica said:
I find that fascinating, Phoenix - thanks for sharing! I suppose a similar system would be possible using Tarot Minor Arcana.

Hi Sophie
Yes most definitely, you would be able to do it with tarot...although I've written the keyword on my playing cards, which I can always buy more since they're cheaper, once I memorise them.
The spade suit for me is Fire so the correlations is to do with the Nervous system. The 7:spade: being the central card in the suit, I assigned the spinal chord. Diamonds is my Earth suit therefore skeletal system, so 7:vertebrae: was given the Vertebrae. Clubs is my air suit, respiratory so that's how I got 2:club: for pair of lungs!

Phoenix Rising

I have edited the above correlations to fit in with astrological correspondences as well. Added a few more to the list.