The Fifth AT Deck in Progress

Flames

@TRUELIGHTH :)

I like the technique. It produces a very interesting effect - if I understand correctly, it's something akin to Michelangelo's discovering the sculpture in the stone by subtraction or removing and thus revealing the image. The Hanged Man is illumined out of the darkness or the shadows. That's beautiful. I'm definitely seeing things differently! ;)

@GLITTERNOVA :)

Yes, I agree with Reall. You have a very unique style. The cards look great! Something about those pentacles...they have a certain kind of aesthetic appeal. I really enjoy looking at them! There's a part of me that wouldn't want to let them go, which is an interesting feeling for me to be experiencing, given the nature and meaning of the card. :D I also like what you did with the 8 of Wands - definitely cool. Glad you're having fun, GN!

Keep Creating!

reall

I just finished my 4./ and hopefully final card for this project!^^ :)))
here is link!^^
card https://www.dropbox.com/s/n39t3ilwz8if0yo/8of coins.png?dl=0
lwb https://www.dropbox.com/s/z07nqm6xtin3tlq/LWB_8_of_coins.pdf?dl=0

hope you like it!^^ :)))
btw I just noticed on sign up thread we almoust completed this deck?!;)))
/there is like less then 15 cards left to be made?!^^ party time!^^ LOLZ ;)))

EDIT; btw card is 8 of coins!^^ if that and img above don't ring a bell,,,
GET TO WORK PEOPLE!^^ LOLZ ;))))

Laura Borealis

Whoops, I need to get cracking on mine.

PS awesome 8 of Coins!

reall

tnx!^^ its important i got the *effect!^^ lolz ;)))

gregory

Oh crumbs. I forgot about this.... 6 Swords.

The card:

A seagull and a rooftop from Venice. Photoshopped together.

Meaning:

"She's leaving home, bye bye" sing the Beatles.

There's a way forward - and you are going to find it. It will work, and work well - but not here, not in this situation you're in. You must find a new path.

reall

gregory like your interpretation!^^
and seagulls are my fav!^^ I would like it bigger and flying in diferent direction!^^ ;)))

gregory

gregory like your interpretation!^^
and seagulls are my fav!^^ I would like it bigger and flying in diferent direction!^^ ;)))
You try and photograph a moving seagull with an ordinary camera. :bugeyed: That one - well, it was about my millionth attempt - thank the lord for digital cameras. Imagine if I'd had to use film !

I'll see if my SO has any good flying birds when he gets back from Canada. But it has to be flying away - it's the "away" that is the whole thing ! I'm glad you approve, though - thanks.

Laura Borealis

Oh Crumbs. I forgot about this.... 6 Swords.

The card:

A seagull and a rooftop from Venice. Photoshopped together.

Meaning:

"She's leaving home, bye bye" sing the Beatles.

There's a way forward - and you are going to find it. It will work, and work well - but not here, not in this situation you're in. You must find a new path.

I like it, both the card and the Beatles quote. :)

I've been working on my Tower today. Basically I started over (not with a new idea, but a new drawing). It's coming out better.

Padma

Finally got my butt unstuck and painted my 5 of Cups - only, it is 5 of Pails ;) lol!

The whole point of it is how we expend so much energy building things, or pour so much energy into things, that are not meant to last. It is also a nostalgic pull towards the past and childhood. The 5 of Cups is very much backwards looking...we never think of what to build next, even though we have full pails of sand, because we are busy looking at what we have done so far. Time to move forward! The tide certainly shall, and all ephemera will go with that tide.

I kept the style loose and painterly, and a bit washed out, suits the seaside theme.

Hope y'all like it :)

Attachments

• 5 of Pails (528x640).jpg
    5 of Pails (528x640).jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 100