The Fifth AT Deck in Progress

gregory

OK - here is the two swords. If you all hate it, I do have another... :p

And nissy cannot get out of her house just now and has no power, but her card will be emailed to me as soon as she can manage to get to a mate's house where these is a tablet.

Attachments

• 2 swords forum.jpg
    2 swords forum.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 64

Flames

YOU ALREADY KNOW I LOVE IT!! ;)

Flames

And nissy cannot get out of her house just now and has no power, but her card will be emailed to me as soon as she can manage to get to a mate's house where these is a tablet.

Give her our best! And, thank you for the update, gregory. :)

Tarot Orat

I can do an Emergency Backup 9 of Swords if you don't hear back from the assigned artist.

gregory

Great - I begin to think the time has come...

Flames

I can do an Emergency Backup 9 of Swords if you don't hear back from the assigned artist.

Hi, again, Tarot Orat! :)

Well, I haven't heard back from Acidrica and it has been a while now, so...yes, if you're willing, that would be absolutely wonderful of you! I'll make the change on the sign up list now. Thank you very much!

Laura Borealis

Two roads diverged in a hedgey wood... Love it! You saved me :love:

reall

WoW! luv it!^^ :)))))))
hope all goes well with nissy!^^

Tarot Orat

Okay, I will work on the 9 of swords tonight!

gregory

That's everything done but 9 Wands, then ! YAY !
(reall I sent my hi-res card and updated texts on all my cards a little while ago !)